The LGBT Magazine [May Edition]

THE LGBT MAGAZINE - May Edition

WRITTEN BY ALEX, AMY AND LAURIE.

April 2012

-

Hey guys, so here is the all new... All great and slightly weird, new magazine...ee thing we've decided to make!

Basically its going to be in the genre of those annoying, 'What I hate about wattpad' kind of things. So NO actual story - HOWEVER we are definitely not going to give you a moan about wattpad... cuz that shiz is old! And I never liked them to begin with.

So this is going to work kinda like a magazine. Each month we're hoping to get out a new edition to 'The LGBT Magazine.' (this is the April edition) and we (Alex, Amy and me) are going to upload chapters over the course of the month with stuff like competitions... News... Lists- such as our personal top ten fav LGBT stories etc, and any cool stories that we personally have come across which we would like to recommend. As I said before the library is great, but it gets annoying when you have to spend ages searching for a good read, now that the library is so full with books!

If you have any other ideas of the kind of thing you would like to see in the 'magazine' or the library as a whole, or just have a story you would like us to add to the library, then PM us and one of us shall reply (oh, but if you want us to add your story then add the link to your message :) 

One last thing, us at library have straight and Bi people working on the mag at the moment. So really we believe it will be good for 'The LGBT Magazine' if we can get help from the rest of the LGBTQPA community! XD So we are looking for; - A gay male, A Lesbian, A Trangender, or anyone else who falls into the TQPA community, who would like to help us out at the magazine by writing your own articles about anything really related to the LGBTQPA community, If you think your up for the challenge then please contact us over private messaging.

Laurie.

LGBT-Library Team.

[Note: As you all probably know and understand, it's getting later in the school year, which means more work for those of us with stupid school systems (aka everybody in Alex's opinion). So we've been uber busy lately. So if it takes some time to reply to you all, we apologize in advance. 

As well, if you sent us a story (thanks for all you who PM'd us like we asked!) and you haven't recieved a reply saying that we've added it to the Library, it's possible that we did add it and just forgot to reply, or we simply haven't gotten to it yet (which we will).

Another thing, if you're story is a boyxboy story, we'd like to direct you to our new boyxboy library (@Boyxboy_Library). The number of slash stories are simply overwhelming and the library's getting too full! So to make room we've created the new library. That's why boyxboy stories have been disappearing from this library; they've been moved to the new one!.

If you do have a slash (boyxboy) story, one-shot, or whatever, please go visit the new library, and follow the instructions posted in the "About Me" it would really be the most helpful thing, especially with how we're organizing the new library. 

Lastly, thanks for your continued support of the Library! If you'd like to contribute to the magazine, send us a PM or email us at LGBTLibrary@live.com with your suggestions! It would be the greatest thing ever!

Lots of Love, Alex, Amy and Laurie <3]