Important: Author's Note (Please Read)

Hello, everyone. To my old readers, welcome back. To my new readers, it's nice to see you took an interest in my story.

I know I've been neglecting my duties as an author, and that I should probably get back to writing, but I have some problems.

See, recently, I've started going to my school's guidance counselor. Seeing as it is an established university/medical school, the counselor is very fit for psychological assessment and everything else. Unfortunately, they've told me that I'm rather emotionally unstable.

These past few weeks, to be honest, have been rough on me.

Three weeks ago, I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis, which is normal for me. I have very weak lungs, and am prominent to getting sick because I have a really weak immune system, overall. But recently, it escalated from acute bronchitis, to pneumonia. I had to skip school for a few days, trying to patch myself up. Unfortunately, I'm still sick, but I have to force myself to attend school, or I might drop the subjects I missed (it's a strict rule that in every semester, we're only allowed four absences). 

Regarding my health, I've also become.. a selective mute.

I've become too irritable, that sometimes, even just my phone ringing because my significant other is calling, would drive me insane, causing me to argue with him. And, in case you guys didn't know, I don't really have a good relationship with my parents, and recently, it's gotten worse. It came to the point that my parents deemed me too untrustworthy and irresponsible, and every word I say comes out a ~lie~, or something to be used against me.

Because of my growing fear of being misunderstood, I decided to give up on trying to explain myself, and trying to communicate altogether. Slowly, I'm even giving up on myself.

I thought I was better, which is why I came back to Wattpad, to write for all of you. I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging on this story.

I've seen people asking if the story is dead. I promise, it's not. I promise to come back as soon as I even have the slightest motivation. I can't, won't and don't want to let you guys down.

TL;DR

I've been having mental and physical health problems lately, and feel like I have to take a break from everything. School has been taking a toll on me, as well. I'll be back soon, even with the tiniest hint of inspiration to write. I promise to finish this.

Once I get better, I'll delete my Author's Notes, so as that when we look back on the story, there's no ~depressing author-nim~ here.

I'll be back soon, I promise. Thank you all so much for the unbelievable support this story is getting. I never expected this to reach more than a hundred reads. Thank you for always being so understanding, too. I'm lucky to have readers like you.

Please remember, treat yourselves every once in a while. I love you guys, I hope you love yourselves, too.

"결국 시련의 끝에 만개하리, 시작은 미약할지언정 끝은 창대하리." ~ 민윤기/슈가 

(TL: You will fully bloom after all the hardships, though your beginnings may be humble, may the end be prosperous. ~Min Yoon-gi/Suga)

- Barkimedes

Edit (10:55 PM, GMT +8, 8-22-17): I'll still be checking comments and messages, so please, feel free to ask and to talk to me. I don't mind.