Chapter 12: A Hole?

Song: Release by Imagine Dragons

Sam POV:
"Why would you do that you jerk." I ask Dean slapping the back his head.
"I thought it would be funny." He answers.
"Well we thought the wendigo got to you."
"Have a little faith in me." He replies.
"Dean on our second hunt back after Stanford you were taken by a Wendigo." I state
"You told her that?"
"I told her everything the night we saw her again."
"You guys spended the night together?" Dean asks.
"Not like that Dean, just talking she is my friend, you can have her if you want." I say raising my eyebrow.
"What are you talking about."
"You know what I'm talking about Dean."
"Shut up, maybe we should look for her, she left her bag with weapons here" Dean says pointing at the bag.
"Yeah we should, maybe you also need to apologize for scaring her."
"Yeah yeah I will Sammy."

"Dean." I hear someone scream. I looked at Dean with a confused look. Then we heard the same voice scream "Sam" I stopped walking and shared a look with Dean.
"Angelica." We say at the same time. We started running towards the sound but we couldn't make up where it came from since the yelling stopped. We stopped running and searched for the sound.
"I don't hear her anymore." Dean says frightened.
"Me neither." But then I heard the shooting of a gun followed by a scream that went through my spine.
"That was a Wendigo." Dean says scared before running towards the newfound sound with me following behind him.

We reached the place of where the sound came from but we were greeted by nothing more than trees. "Angelica." I yell.
"Sam." Dean says with a croaking voice holding a red leather jacket.
"We have to find her." I say.
"This is all my fault." Dean says clutching her jacket to his chest.
"No Dean it isn't now stop whining, we have to find her before it is too late." My breath stopped at the thought of losing Lica again after we just found her.
"If something bad happens to her, I can never forgive myself." Dean says with tears in his eyes.
"I know me too, but we aren't helping her by doing nothing."
"You're right Sammy. Let's look for tracks."

After a while I found a necklace hanging on a branch of a tree. "Dean" I yell "I found something." Dean came running towards me and looked at the necklace.
"That is hers." He says hope filling his eyes.
"Yes it is."
"Where did you find it?"
"here." I reply pointing to the branch. Dean took a step forward and walked around the tree.
"Sam. You need to take a look at this." Dean says. I walked around the tree to see a hole covered with branches behind the tree not so far from a few rocks.
"I think we found our Wendigo." I reply.
"Yeah now let's go and find Angelica." Dean says grabbing her and his bag before jumping in the hole.
"Dean are you okay? You just jumped in a hole without a rope"
"I'm okay it isn't so deep and there are leaves down here"
"You could have broken something or died if it was more deeper." I respond when my feet touched the ground at the bottom of the hole. I looked around and saw a tunnel in front of us.
"Yeah but I didn't and we don't have much time."
"yeah you're right." I say turning my flashlight on before we walked into the dark tunnel.

End Sam POV