Special Guests

Yet again, like every day, I woke up to the sound of something smashing, probably glass. Yep, that was my mum, she has been like that since Dad died. But why would I care, I have to get to school. I got up and got ready for school. Sadly, we have school uniforms at this place because apparently 'there were too many bulling incidents that occurred because of clothing'... Yawn! I put on my uniform.

I didn't bother to say goodbye to my mum, I just left

I didn't bother to say goodbye to my mum, I just left. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. While waiting, I got my phone out and checked my Instagram account. I took a photo of me in front of the bus stop and tagged 'just waiting for the bus 😍'. I hit post and I received 10 notifications. I had 10 likes already and 4 comments, all from the girls saying I looked beautiful. The bus pulled up and I stepped on. I went to the back of the bus and the bus pulled away. I noticed in the row in front was a man in his 20's. He had brown hair and he had about 3 piercings in one ear.

The bus stopped again and in came Jennie and Rose.
"Hey girl!" Jennie yelled as she ran to the back of the bus and gave me an big hug.
"Hey, did you hear the news?" Rose asked me.
"No, what news?" I asked.
"You know BTS?!" Jennie started to fake fangirl as she asked.
"Ugh, yeah. I hate them!" I told her.
"Well, they're coming in today, so.. 'be nice'?!" Rose said and we all laughed.
"Well, we would be very nice to those girls." I said, the others laughed.

The bus stopped again and in came Jisoo and Lisa.
"Did you hear about BTS?" Lisa asked,
"Yep." Jennie said and all 5 of us laughed.
"Excuse me?" We all looked to see the man in front of us turn around. He had big, brown eyes and he was wearing a mask.
"What?!" Jisoo asked
"Why don't you like BTS?" He asked.
"This concerns you how?" Lisa asked with a cold tone.
"I'm just wondering." He replied.
"Well I'm just wondering why you're still talking to us?" I said, the man looked a little stunned. He quickly turned back around and we all laughed.

The bus pulled up at school, we all got off and sadly so did the man in front of us. We all quickly ran into the building and into our class. We are all in the same class so it's easier for us to cause trouble. We all sit next to each other in a line in the back at the back of the class, the teachers hate it but they can't do anything until next year.

In the group, we all have our own roles. Jennie and Rose are the 'bullies', if someone messes with us, they deal with it. Jisoo is the brains, she always knows how to hurt people the most, wether it's bringing up their parents or their darkest secrets. Lisa and I are behind the scenes of such, we write on desks and throw paper at people's heads with mean words and things that let them know we know something about them. We are the dream team.

The bell went and we all went into our seats. The teacher came in and looked a mess.
"Ok guys, we are in the hall for an assembly." She said.
"Miss! We know you and the janitor are close but in the janitors closet? Miss!" Lisa yelled, the teacher went bright red and out whole group started laughing. We all stood up and left to go to the hall.

We all sat down and waited for it to start. The head teacher, Miss Park, came onto the stage.
"Ok students, we have a lovely week ahead of us. We are delighted to have a famous idol group join us at school for this week. Please give a warm welcome to the members of BTS!" She said and everyone clapped, but not us 5. On the stage came 7 men and one we recognised, it was the guy from the bus!

A/n~ Hey! Welcome to a new ff, hope you enjoy it so far... more mischief is to come. 😈