Wait... What!?

We silently slipped down the stairs and heard speaking.
"Miss Park, What's the next step?" We heard a voice say, was it... Namjoon.
"Well, you need to get rid of the girls upstairs first." We heard her say.
"How do you propose we do that?" Jimin?
"Jimin, I gave you a gun for a reason." Miss Park said, Jisoo quietly gasped.

"I can't take this anymore." Rose said.
"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I bolted down the stairs, followed by the others. "What the hell was that!" I yelled.
"Y/n?" I looked to see Miss Park all by herself.
"T...there's something upstairs!" Rose whimpered.
"Ok, calm down, I'll check." She said, rolling her eyes, she walked up the stairs.

Jisoo screamed out of nowhere.
"Jisoo!?" Rose yelled. I looked to see her pinned to the wall by a knife.
"We shouldn't have started this." Lisa said as she fell the the floor crying. This should work, make them feel sad for us.
"Lisa, it's ok." Jisoo said as she crouched down next to her. I walked over to Rose and pulled the knife out of the wall and her clothes.
"How did BTS even get involved in this?" I heard Jennie say. I turned to her.
"I don't know, but what I do know is that it's something out of our power. We need to leave." I said. Jisoo picked Lisa up and we all ran out the house.

We kept running until we couldn't recognise where we were.
"Where are we?" Rose asked.
"It's a forest, calm yourself Rose." Jisoo told her. It was cold and murky, it had a musty smell and I began to grow worried.
"What are we going to do?" I asked
"Aww, the baby's scared." Lisa joked.
"Oh shut up!" I yelled,
"How about you both be quiet!" Jennie yelled at us.

After walking for ages we came across an old abandoned building.

"Let's go inside," Lisa said as she walked to it. We all followed behind her and entered a run down room, the ceiling had no plaster on it and the wooden floor was cracked.
"Welcome to our new home." Jennie said as she stepped inside.
"Seriously, this is disgusting." Rose said.
"Don't worry, we will do it up." Jisoo told her.
"I'm going to look around the house." I said and walked out of the room.

I walked into a smaller room which had a toilet and a sink in, guess it's a bathroom. I walked into another one which looked like a kitchen and biter which looked like it had a dining table in. I wandered upstairs and came across 4 doors. After checking every one of them, they were bedrooms, one had a bunk bed in and the other had doubles.

I heard something break downstairs. I sat down next to the staircase and listened.
"Where's Y/n?" I heard a male voice say.
"She's not here Taehyung!" I heard Rose yelp. Did he just hurt her! I wanted to get up but I had to listen for a bit longer...

A/n~

Hey guys! Hope your all doing well, I would like to apologise for not putting a chapter up for a while, I'm currently doing my GCSE's and had some hard tests to get through.

I hope to be uploading more frequently but I still have these stupid tests so I will try my best.

So, what do you think will happen now?

~Bexella
x