THREE

You blow a kiss, but it just don't feel the same. Cause I can feel that you're gone.

Olivia and Shayne just arrived at the Smosh office. The two saw Courtney and Noah talking. Olivia turned to Shayne.

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asked.

"I found this," Shayne said, pulling out the note Courtney left him, well, Noah. Olivia took it from him and read it.

"Oh Shayne, I'm sorry!" Olivia said.

"You really like saying that to me," Shayne said with a small smile. Olivia smiled at him.

"Let's go!" Olivia said. The two got out of the car. They walked by Noah and Courtney. Courtney smiled at Shayne and blew a kiss. He nodded back. Olivia looked at him confused. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he told her.

"You didn't blow a kiss back," Olivia said. Shayne nodded.

"It doesn't feel the same," he mumbled before going inside. Olivia stood there, in shock. He was finally realizing that Courtney was cheating on him.

"Do you think he knows?" Noah asked. Courtney shrugged.

"He's not that smart Noah!" Courtney said. She gave him a quick kiss. "He's just muscles!" Olivia gasped. She quickly ran after that.

"Did you hear that?" Noah asked. Courtney shook her head.

"Noah, you need to stop being so paranoid!" She told him.

Olivia caught her breath once she got inside. She couldn't believe Courtney said that. Shayne was so much more then muscles. It was true now, Courtney's love is just a lie.