FOUR

I can't bite my tongue forever, well you try to play it cool.

Olivia walked up to Shayne, who was writing a script with Keith.

"Shayne! I need - " Olivia said before stopping herself. She bit her tongue.

"What is it Olivia?" Shayne asked. He looked at her worried.

"Uh, never - uh, nevermind, it's not important," Olivia mumbled before walking away. Shayne looked at Keith.

"I'll be right back," Shayne told him. He nodded as Shayne got up and went after Olivia.

"I can't tell him. He'll just think I'm making it up. He'll think that I'm jealous, which is true," she began muttering to herself. Olivia didn't realize that Shayne was right behind her, listening to what she was muttering.

"Olivia, what's up?" He asked. She jumped and turned around.

"Nothing, it's um, nothing!" Olivia said before trying to walk away. Shayne grabbed her arm.

"Tell me Livy!" He said. Olivia sighed.

"I just, if I tell you, I'll break your heart!" She said. Shayne stopped. Olivia moved her arm. "I can't break your heart Shayne, I just can't!" She says before walking away.

"You can't bite your tongue forever!" Shayne yelled at her. Olivia continued to walk away. He sighed. What did Olivia want to tell him. Shayne started to walk after her when he saw Noah and Courtney. The two were sitting, trying to act like they were busy doing something. Shayne rolled his eyes and walked after Olivia.