chapter 1: Starting Today, You Are a Host!

A picture is Rae as a boy:

Rae's Pov:

"This place has four library rooms, you'd think one of them would be quiet," Haruhi sighed as we walked.
"Well this is a school for rich kids, but I have to admit it is frustrating..." I reply as we walk past a window.

I hummed as we approached as a room, "hey Haru, isn't this the abandoned music room?" I glanced at Haruhi as I looked at the door. 
"I guess this would be the only place we can study quietly," Haru opened the door and what we saw behind it was something I would have never expected,
A host club...

"Welcome!"
"Ho-host club!" Haru exclaimed, leaned against the door trying to open.
"What? It's two guys?" I looked over at the group hearing the twins speak, 'guys, wait they think we are boys surely I don't look like one or maybe I do,'.
"Hikaru and Kaoru, you two are in the same class as these guests, right?" glasses questioned the twins as the boys looked over at them.
"Yeah, but they are shy they don't act very sociable so we don't know much about them." they shrugged, 'huh, the one on the lefts has a lighter voice than the right, I'll have to keep that in mind' I thought as I tilted my head.

Glasses looked over at them then gave a knowing smile before looking over at us "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, honour students,"
"What the, come on isn't there a single place for us to go where it's quiet," I groaned quietly, when suddenly a tall blonde jumped in front of us, scaring Me to death mind you, gasping "What?! So they are the exceptional honour students, Haruhi Fujioka and Raven Sweet?"

Hearing the blonde say our names Haruhi looked at him and asked freaked out "why do you our names?" getting bored I sat down leaning against the door and tuned out the rest of the conversation by turning the volume up on my phone, and yes I am wearing headphones.
I got my drawing book out and carried on drawing a new character for I game I'm planning on making.

*CRASH*

I quickly took my headphones off and stared at the mess on the floor as I stood and walked over to Haru "aw, We were going to feature that Renaissance vase in an upcoming school auction "    "Oh, now you've done it, commoner. The bidding on that vase was supposed to start at eight million yen,". "8 million yen?!" I exclaimed as Haru started doing the math to that. "we're gonna have to pay you back aren't we back aren't we?" I asked while laughing nervously.

" with what money, you can't even afford a uniform," the twins answered, " And what's with that grubby uniform anyway?" Kaoru, if I remember correctly, asked Haruhi. "Well, what do you think we should do, Tamaki?" Kyoya asked the tall blonde.

Tamaki sat down on his chair and pointed his pointer finger at us "There's a famous saying you may have heard When in Rome, you should do as the Romans do. Since you have no money, you can pay with your body. That means, starting today, you're the host club's dog," he smirked as we paled.

As they surrounded us I thought miserably 'I don't know if I can handle this, big brother. I and Haru have been captured by a bunch of idiots that are calling themselves a host club'

☺☺☺☺time skip brought you by the host club☻☻☻☻

3rd person view:

During hosting time
"I baked you a cake Today, would you like to try it?"
one of Tamaki's guests asked him. "Only if you feed it to me," he gently held her chin as he replied. "Oh your so Dreamy," she blushed as he did it.

As he spoke to his guests he got interrupted by one of his regulars, Princess Ayanokoji,
"May I have a word with you Tamaki, I've recently heard the host club's keeping two little kittens without a pedigree," she spoke calmly. "I don't know if I'd call them that," Tamaki replied as Haruhi and Raven came in with the coffee "Well speak of the devil, Thanks for doing the shopping, my little piglets. Did you get everything on our list?"