chapter 3 part 1: The job of a high school host!

I am going to put this in parts in order to publish quicker as it seems I am updating very slowly so I will try this but if I don't like it then I will go back to writing full chapters.

That's Rae's guitar

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

Rae's Pov:

I sat on the fountain working on the game codes before I heard the bell causing me to groan slightly. I sighed before closing the laptop and standing up, "I should get going, I won't hear the end of it if I arrive late," I muttered before heading to the club room slightly humming slightly to a song I heard in the new movie I watched.

"Hey, Haru!" I called out to Haru once I saw her slightly running to the host club room. Once she heard me she slowed down allowing me to catch up to her, "Hey Rae, we better hurry up or we will be late," I said once I caught up to her, "K, come on then," I replied before starting to jog.

Once, we arrived we opened the door just to be met with a tropical jungle. Hold up a TROPICAL JUNGLE? I looked to my right and saw a snake slithering up a tree, while Haru just looked plain annoyed. I chuckle slightly before I stretched my arm out allowing the snake to wrap around me resting its head on my shoulder, I smiled slightly petting it.

I looked back at Haru as she got her calendar out to check the season while the twins commented on how late we are, " I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring," She muttered.

"Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense," Tama-baka replied making weird poses "And besides, the heating system we have is the best," I stared at him while he said that before asking "What's up with you and weird poses,". This caused him to go to his 'sad corner', I honestly don't even know what to call it, while I shrugged and looked down at the snake that was wrapped around me humming in thought. "Hey Kyoya, can I keep this snake?" I asked Kyoya causing everyone to look at me and gasp. " Rae just stay still don't worry we won't let the mean snake hurt you!" Tama-baka exclaimed with a panicked look on his face. I just stared at him with a deadpan and replied "baka, I just asked to keep him, it's not like he will hurt me, actually, I think he might just be protecting me from you," I smirked at him while he pouted.

Kyoya sighed before replying with a no before turning to Haru. "Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi?" "Be careful what you say, You owe us 8 million yen, remember?" he smirked as he said that sending a chill down my spine while Haru froze remembering how the vase smashed.

Suddenly, Tama-Baka brought out a fan out of nowhere then started the talk while making poses. Again. "Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be a chilly early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm tropical paradise." As Tama-Baka was about to put an arm around my shoulder I moved out of the way leaving him with Haru. "Oh yes. We've turned this place into nirvana, a balmy tropical island of everlasting summer."

With a deadpan Haru said, " That's funny 'cause I feel a massive chill right now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What heartlessness, Even with my lustrous skin shining like brilliant ivory, exposed by my Balinese king outfit, I'm no more than a slave before my goddess." "I kneel before you and swear my loyalty." I rolled my eyes at Tama-Baka's words, 'sheesh how do the girls even like that kind of stuff' I thought as I and Haru start to walk away until we heard what Tama-Baka said " Oh yes. I almost forgot to mention to you, ladies." "Next week, the Ouran host club is sponsoring a party. "

Haru looked at me with a questioning look "We're hosting a party?" I shrugged before listening to what the others say "by the looks of it, yes," "Anyway I've got some guests cya," I walked towards my table greeting my guests with a smile "Hello, how have you all been?" "We're great, thank you for asking" they all answered 'how?' I raised an eyebrow before giving them a smile "I'm glad, so I promised a song didn't I do you want to hear it?" I asked once they nodded. I grinned slightly before grabbing my guitar from its case, "Do you have any specific requests?" I asked "no, we want to hear what type of music you play," one of the girls, Yui, answered. I nodded before starting to play.