The first day with Aaron.(1)

Your Pov~

I was awoken by Aaron. He almost shook me off the bed." Aaron what the hell is wrong with you I was having a good dream for once," I whine." Y/n GET YOU BUT OUT OF DA GOOD DAMN BED," he shouts in full rage."OK I'll get up if, you make me breakfast."I bribe." Sure, just get out of bed , we have school to day and it is your first day." He answer with a sweet voice. I here him walk out the room and I sit up in bed, I put my feet on the floor so could feel the feeling of getting my but out of bed. I glared at the uniform witch was a white blouse and blue bow, plus a short blue skirt. I stated a the skirt. Then I got out of bed and grabbed blouse and bow And walked to the bathroom. I put on the top and bow and left on my PJ bottoms so I could ask Aaron if I could borrow a pair of trousers. I walk down stairs and I ask Aaron," can I borrow a pair of your school trousers." He answers back with a ," what is wrong with your skir-" I cut him off by shoving the skirt in his face ." Yeah , I understand now , I will go get my ones from last year they should fit you." I put a cute smile on my face and say," thanks bro." He runs up the stairs and grabs me a pair of his old trousers. He runs back down with then," here," he says out of breath. I nod and jog back up stair to finish get ready. I put my hair in a high pony tail and walk down stairs to see Aaron lay the food down on the plates then putting them down a the table.i sit down at the table and we eat breakfast.

Time skip brought to you by Travis's fab abs~

We finish our breakfast and walk out the door locking it behind us. And yet again it was a quite walk to school when we got to school Aaron went off alone and left me by myself then I here foot steps walk up behind me and I fell small tap on my shoulder. I slowly turn around. I see a boy with black hair and amazing bright blue eyes. Then he starts to talk to me. " hi there i see you are new to this school and I am wondering if you would like to be my friend," I smile I say ,"sure," then I here Aaron running up to me and then i see the guy who asked to be my friend on the floor." AARON WHAT IS THE NAME WAS THAT FOR ," I shout in a very angry tone.
"Y/n he is bad and I don't want you getting hurt," he explains I help my new friend off the floor and walk off a saying to him," I am willing to be bad it's not like it the first time I have been bad," I walk away with my new friend we walk down to the bleachers behind the school." Well hello there little y/n my name is gene it was a pleasure to meet you he say while putting his hand over my shoulder." I am really sorry about Aaron back there he is a very overprotective," I explain to gene. We got to the bleachers and there was a tag on the wall but I just ignored it." Well y/n here is are the shadow knights hangout. i basically just chill here until the end of the day , wanna join ?" He asked me ." Sure ,whatever,"I answer. " well I never knew Aaron had a sister," he continues." Well people don't really know and don't care," I say then the bell rang. Then a girl with hot pink hair and blue eyes walks over to gene."heyy gene I need a favour, I need you to get a picture of Aaron for me." She asks," why do you need a picture of Aaron ivy," gene asked back,"yeah why what are you planning." I add on, " well one of my friends is a me'fia and she needs the picture for shipping reasons." She answers,"OK I'll see what I can do ivy," gene responds.," OK I'll be off then," ivy say walking off like a striper. I look at gene and I just think of everything amazing about he looked back at me and we slowly lean closer then we get caught by ivy coming back to ask another question." OMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER YOU GROSSO, " I stop dead in my tracks realising what I am doing me and gene blush lucky for me I kept my old best friends mask around me neck at all times so i could just pull that over my blush. After that ivy just walked away in complete shock, being honest right now I fell the same way. me and gene stare into each others eyes I stare into his amazing bright blue eyes and he looks into my amazing e/c eyes and we kiss my lips melting into his at this point I here camera flashes and then I see my friend kawaii~chan taking photos of me and gene kissing. Me and gene stare at her full of rage and shock.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
912 Words

Hi this is a remake of my gene x reader my puppy I just took that one down because I had this one to replace it and I think it will be better for than the last one because the last one was going a little down hill so there is my excuse for deleting the other gene x reader. Hope you will enjoy.
From Charley~Sama ×××
985 words now