someone special. (4)

YOUR POV
I hered a buzz coming from right. I wake up and look at my look at my phone and I had a text from gene it said.

G- hi y/n this is gene I am texting to tell you what happened. We were in our hiding spot and you fell asleep on me so I picked you up and took you home. Aaron let me in so I put you on your bed and left the room. I also realised that you live 2 houses down from me thanks cool right.
Love Gene ×××

I blush at the text. I get out of bed grab my uniform and walk to the bathroom. Get in the shower then got dried. I went down stairs to see Aaron gone I just assumed he went to school all ready. I walk out the door and head to school.

(Next school year when you are in your 3rd and gene is in his 4th.)

When I got to school in walk around to the bleaches. When I got there i was in shock because there was only sasha and zenix." We're is gene sasha," I ask her," he is doing some business with balto." She answers." I'll go see if he needs any help," I replie to sasha," off you go then." She replies. I walk on to the school is got to a hallway to see a girl with raven black hair and caramel eyes in gene's arms and balto about to attack my brother. They don't see me. I walk to into the scene and shout at gene and balto," WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER BALTO AND GENE WHAT IS THAT GIRL DOING ON YOUR ARMS I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME NOT SOME RANDOM LITTLE FRESHMAN," at that point my ears and tail was showing and I had tears running down my cheeks. Then Garroth and this brown haired boy came out and said they were recoding everything after that I ran away to sasha and zenix. When I got there in knew gene was on our way. So I said to the gang," run to my house there is no one there we can go there to get away from gene. Because he has a new dark Queen," sasha had a tear in her eyes and zenix was shocked. We ran all the way to my house. We got to the house I opened the door and told the others to get inside. Once we were all inside I sat on the couch and told them everything. Sasha went to make some food for me to comfort me. And zenix talk to me so I could get every thing of my shoulders. When sasha came back with the food I had a smile on my face. And I said," thanks sash," and she replies with a," no problem (SK/NN)(SHADOW KNIGHT NICK NAME)." I smiled and we all watched a horror movie it was not that scary for me and sash but zenix was nearly dead. I seen sasha put her arm over his shoulder. When she did that I started to freak out then there was a nock on the door. I go answer it and it was.............gene. i closes the door and tell zenix to sort it out. Zenix walks to the door and I curl up in a ball a rock on the sofa and sash comforting me. Zenith let's gene in I growl at him and pounce and pin to the floor with full strength." Y/n let me expla," he startes but I cut him off," I know exactly what you are going to say," I say in full rage." SK/NN let him explain he has a good reasoning behind it," Zenix says,"ok then gene explain," i try to say in a calm voice. We sit on the couch. And he says," first off I don't even like aphmau. Two I did it to prove Aaron started a fight. Three I did it so I could get balto and ivy and her gang on Ower side so we were more powerful." I look at him and smile. I see a tear come down his face. I hug him and say," I love you my dark king," he says back," I love you two my dark Queen." We hug then he asked me a question," y/n m/n l/n will you go to prom with me," I feel a tears come down my face. I hug him and say ," I will be honored to be your dark Queen to prom," we hug for the next 2 minutes. Then we stop it was 2 days til prom.

----------------Time skip til prom---------------

It was time for prom I had my dress ready and my makeup on. I also heard that Aaron got a date to prom. Wich is very surprising. I put on my f/c dress and walked down stairs. The colours for mine and gene's couple thing i don't know what it is called. Was black and f/c because it was both our favourite colours. I when I got down stairs there was a nock on the door. I opened it and it was sasha I let her in and said," sash you have a date to prom." She nodded and said," guess who it is with,"I think then look at her dress it was purple and she had dip dyed her hair a brown then I said," it is zenix," she nodes up and down i start to freak out and jump up and down then they is another nock on the door. I open it and there was zenix and gene in there tuxedos. Me and sash were drooling I could tell. They walked to us and put on our corsage.

( A/N instead of blue put it's you favourite colour if yours is blue then other will look think this

( A/N instead of blue put it's you favourite colour if yours is blue then other will look think this.)

I hug him the we walk to the school prom. When we got there it was choca block there was so many people at first me,gene,sash and zenix were chilling at the snack bar. Then after a while it was time for the slow dance. Me and gene slow danced. Then it stop it was nearly the end of prom and gene took me into the hallway.," y/n," he started," I know this is meant to be a fun night but I need to tell you something." I look at him and he continued," I think it will be hard to keep a long distance relationship between us because the college I am going to is very far away and I won't be able to contact you that much," a tear rolls down my cheek then another 50 roll down. Then I look up at gene and say," I was going to tell you tomorrow but I am moving over to were Melissa lives and she is going to home school me for the rest of high school. And I will be living with her until I can move out wich will be along time but I will survive with out you for all that time i won't forget at all," I see tears come from his eyes and put my fore head on his. The we see all the other people coming out of the school to go home. Gene walked me home. We got home and I got into some PJ'S and gene got some clothes he left her when we were hanging out at my house. We got changed and snuggled on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------1280 words