The new members. (3)

YOUR POV
I woke up to my alarm clock. I slam my hand on it and sit up. I still glare at the skirt I have never worn. I get out of bed and grab my top and bow and my brothers trousers. I walk to the bathroom to go get changed. I walk out the bath room and down the stairs grab my bag and walk out the door. I walked to school quietly. When I got to school i see gene with 2 other people. One with white hair and purple eyes and one with brown hair and matching eyes. When I come near them I here gene say," oh, hi my Queen, these are the new members of the of the shadow knights you and them will take over my role when I leave the school and go to collage." I look the two new members up and down and say to gene," have they passed the test," I look at gene and he says,"they pasted it yesterday when I went to the park to chill they came up to me ask to join the gang and then they did the test there pretty bad. Just. Not. As. Bad. As . You,"I blush and walk up to him.,"so I see," I say and pinn him to the wall. He struggles to get loose. Then I kiss him he kisses back but then I didn't realise that I had my ears and tail out. Then the other two member starr full of shock then gene says," y/n your ears and tails are out ," I quickly put them away and turned around to the others. Then the bell rang." I didn't catch your names earlier," I say to the girl with white hair," well my name is sasha and the boy over there is zenix," she answers. I nod my head and we walk to the park. We got to the park and down under the bridge I tell sasha and zenix," spray paint the shadow knights logo on the bridge wall." They nod there head and get to work. I look at gene and we just stare in each others eyes his were like dark blue diamond.

GENE'S POV

Y/n just stares at me and I stare back I look in her eyes and they like e/c diamonds. We lean in closer and we kiss our lip touch and I lick her bottom licker for entrance to the mouth. She opened. I stick in my tongue and it turned in to a 5 minute make out session. We stop when we saw a copper man coming our way we start to run to the exit of the park we got out and ran to our usual hiding spot that no one knew how to get into. She start a fire because it was getting cold.

YOUR POV

I guess going to brownies payed off from when I was younger. I started the fire and dozed of asleep on gene.

GENE'S POV

I was just sitting on my phone when I feel a head one my shoulder. I look over to see y/n asleep on me. I mean it was getting late so I get why she was tired. I say to zenix," go check if it is clear," he goes to the little spot where you can look out of and he comes back in and says," clear." I walk out of the hiding spot with y/n I my arms. She was cute when she sleeps. I was walk with the gang and I say to them," I'll take y/n home see you at school tomorrow." They nod. I walk to y/n's and knock on the door. I wait and then Aaron came down the stairs and opened the door." GENE! What to you want," he whisper yells," do you not she the sleeping y/n in my arms," I sass back at him." Ugh. Come in and place her in her bed her bed room is the first on the the left," he says annoyed. I walk in the house and up the stairs. I open the door to y/n's room. And place her on her bed I kiss her fore head and walk down the down the stairs. Aaron still has the door wide open ready for me to leave. I walk out the door and walk down 2 house and realise I live 2 house down from her. I walk inside and Dante comes up to me and says," who was that lovely lady you were carrying," I look at him and say," non of your business," I look at Dante and he shouts," MMMOOOOOMMM GENE HAS A GIR-" he was cut off by me covering my hand with his mouth." You know what Dante I am planning on asking her to go to prom with m now shut your mouth." I say to him he nods his head up and down. I walk up the stairs. I go in the shower get dried. Put on my PJ'S walked into my bed room. Lay in my bed and pull out my phone from my pyjama pocket and text y/n saying.

G- hi y/n this is gene and I am texting you to tell you what happened. We were in our hiding spot and you fell asleep on me so I picked you up and took you home. Aaron let me in so I put you on your bed and left the room. I also realised that you live 2 house down for me so that is cool , right.
Love Gene ××

______________________________________

Hi charley~sama here I would like to say that this book series will not have very long books. And that they might be four to five books maybe more of gene x reader all following on from each other.

From Charley~Sama ×××