Chapter 14 | Intoxicating

That's Kazuke up there ^^

1k reads and 80+ votes?! Someone pinch me...

"Domo arigatogozaimasu, reader-chan . . . " -Nori ^-^

"SEIJURO, ARE YOU SURE this is a good idea?" (Y/N) whispered as she and the blonde crept around the hallway. "Affirmative." He said, his grip on her hand tightening. The girl blushed, but didn't say anything about the matter. It's not like she ever did, anyway. "But what if he finds out it was us?" She asked, keeping her voice low.

The closer they got to Sora's room, they heavier this sensation at the pit of her stomach got. Part of her wished she could just be friends with him, just like she was with the rest of his brothers.

But for some reason Sora was just so damn distant.

And for some other unexplained reason, (Y/N) didn't like that. She couldn't quite put her finger on why, though.

  Seijuro released a low laugh. "He is gonna find out that it's us. That's the whole point," he said. The girl immediately stopped still in her tracks, shaking her head furiously. The blonde turned around to see why she was hesitating. "Then I don't wanna do this anymore." (Y/N) told him, trying to free herself from his grasp. Seijuro playfully rolled his eyes at her. "(Y/N)-chan, we're only going to draw happy faces on his windows with a permanent marker. I hardly see the danger in that." He pointed out, letting her hand go and crossing his arms over his chest.

  "Don't tell me you wanna go back with Yousuke and learn to play the clarinet. I think my ideas are a lot more fun." Seijuro said, and waited for her answer. He would secretly be angry if she went with his brother. Yet, he wouldn't say anything. He just wasn't that type. "Plus, don't you wanna get back at Sora after everything he's done? He hasn't necessarily been nice to you."

(Y/N) took that into consideration. It was true, yes, but Sora was like that to everyone. Maybe he was especially cold to her, but she didn't give it much thought. 'And to think he seemed so sweet at first... I can't believe I was wrong.'

"So what do you say, (Y/N)?" Seijuro asked, stretching his hand out to her. The girl gnawed at her lip nervously, and timidly gave him her hand. "Good choice," he then smiled, and turned around. Seijuro led them to Sora's room, which (Y/N) still hadn't seen. She wondered if it was dark, or maybe scary looking. 'Whoa, what if he has a dream-catcher?!' She wondered, but quickly pushed those thoughts away once Seijuro opened a regular looking oak door.

  "Oh."

  It was clear that (Y/N) was disappointed. She'd seen all of their rooms before, but Sora's was definitely the most regular. When you walked in, a small bed with dark blue sheets and pillows was lined up against the wall to the left, and the door next to it must've been the closet. To the right, there were shelves stacked to the brim with books. In the middle, a black colored rug adorned his room, contrasting to the créeme colored walls. And when you looked up front, there was a large bay window allowing you to stare out to their backyard.

  Seijuro took out his permanent markers from his pocket and smirked. He tossed one to (Y/N), who was still a bit dazed. She managed to catch it, and followed the blonde to the windows. "Go crazy," he encouraged. The girl nodded her head as she took off the cap. As she walked to the windows, however, she noticed a photo neatly stacked on one of the shelves. It was an old looking photo of a beautiful woman. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in curiosity.

  "Seijuro, do you know who this is?" She asked as she stopped in front of it. The blonde hadn't even started drawing, and turned around with a raised eyebrow. "Huh?"

He walked over to the girl, who was mesmerized by the photograph. "You mean this woman?" He asked, and (Y/N) hummed in response. "Oh," Seijuro scratched the back of his neck, "that happens to be Sora and Nori's mother. Our father's... favorite wife." He said the last part with a hint of jealousy, as if pointing out that he wished his own mother was the favorite. But she wasn't.