Chapter 12

*Your POV*

It's been a week, a whole entire week. A week since I saw Camila and Austin kissing, a week since I've talked to her. I've been nothing but miserable. I've been ignoring all her calls and texts, she dropped by the room a couple of times and I either pretend I'm not here or have Ariana cover for me. It's so hard pretending like I don't care when all I do is care. I've been hurt so many times before and I never thought she would be one to hurt me.

I've been avoiding her in math class and always being the first to flee when class is over. It's so tiring, and part of me wants to just give in and talk to her but the my pride won't let me. Stupid pride. I just don't understand why this had to happen.

"Are you still in your bed being miserable?" Ariana walks in coming back from hanging with some of her friends. She has quite a social life, must be lovely.

"Yup, because my bed is the only thing giving me comfort right now, and won't break my heart." I let out a heavy sigh and lay on my back. I hear Ariana shuffle around and make her way toward me and she sits next to me ."

"I'm sorry that this happened. You don't deserve it. You don't. I'm also sorry if I haven't been to the best supporter to help you feel better. But I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna help you right now, get dressed." She smacks my leg and stands up gesturing her hand out towards me to get up.

"No that's oka-" Could barely finish my sentence before she felt the need to violently drag me off my bed.

"Get your ass up and get dressed. We're going out tonight."

Alrighty then..

***********

Ari wouldn't tell me where it is that we were going so it has my nerves going crazy and my curiosity high. We're in the car for awhile until we pull up at this huge house. I see lots of people just outside, music blasting , and the smell of weed is just all around. I turn to Ari who's already looking at me with a somewhat amused look on her face.

"I don't do parties Ariana."

"Well you do tonight. You need to get your mind off of her and just chill. So let's go." I hesitate for a second and think maybe she's right. I mean it's just a party, how bad can it be?

We get out and make our way toward the door. A few people call out and say hi to Ari as we walk in. I felt so out of place. I know nobody and i am socially awkward. Im panicking on the inside but I got to play like I'm cool.

I stick with Ari for the most part but she told me to "let loose and have fun. Go mingle" before walking off with some guy. So now I'm standing in a corner all alone and feeling so alone.

"Hey." A tall green eyed and curly haired guy approaches me.

"Hi." I say shyly

"I'm Harry." He holds his hand out to me and I kindly reciprocate and shake his hand.

"Y/N." I give him a small smile.

"So can you tell me why a pretty girl like yourself is standing here all alone?"

"My friend ditched me. Apparently I need to let loose and mingle."