Chapter 4

*YOUR POV*

So I'm currently in my room dolling myself I guess you could say, for my study date with Camila tonight. Though to be honest I've never been the type that's into makeup, especially for other people but now that my chances with Camila are growing my confidence is at an all time low, more than usual.

She texted me telling me to come around 5:30 and time is legitimately not an issue for me right now due to the fact it's only 3:50. Can time get any slower? Maybe I should take a quick nap, to kill some time. Couldn't hurt right?

*2 1/2 hours later*

I was sound asleep into bed until abruptly woken by someone knocking on my door. I groan in annoyance before sitting up, I rub the sleep out of my eyes and turn to face the clock to see it is now 6:35, my eyes widen and I quickly stumble out of the bed grabbing my stuff knowing the point of still going to her dorm is useless knowing she'll think I forgot or stood her up or something.

I was still getting ready until the knocking on my door happened again when the thought of opening it completely slipped my mind. I sprint to the door and opening thinking it would be someone looking for Ari, since it's never usually for me.

"Hey sorry but Ari isn't her-" I stop when I finally looked up and saw that the person at door was Camila.

"Oh uh h-hey Camila." I say while awkwardly scratching the back of my nape. She just stands their looking at me dryly, I let out a depressing sigh because I knew that she was mad and that I probably ruined the somewhat of having a chance with her.

"Ugh Camila look I know I was supposed to be at your dorm but I have an I think, legitimate excuse. You see I knew what time I was supposed to be their but I guess you could say I got ready a bit early and I had a lot if time before I had to leave so I decided why not take a nap to kill sometime but ended up oversleeping and that's what happened and I know that you probably think that's not a reasonable explanation and that you're probably mad at me or think that I'm extremely stupid or unreliable but I'm sorr-"

"Your cute when you ramble you know that" She says cutting me off and with a grin plastered on her face, " and I don't think you're extremely stupid or unreliable, and I'm not mad at you." She adds causing me to just drown in confusion.

"You're not?" She shakes her head an mumbles a "nope" and gives me a loving smile causing me to look down biting my lip trying to fight a smile of my own.

"Thank god! Thank you for being so understanding, you're the real MVP. Though I still feel bad, I have to make it up to you some way." I say feeling relieved and also guilty.

"I know how you could make it up to me." She says raising her eyebrows up and down and biting her lip. Oh god I swear if she keeps doing things like that she'll most likely be the reason for my death.

"How?" I ask pretty desperately yet fearfully as of to her response.

"Take me out tonight." She says moving closer toward me and looking at me in a seductive way.

She killed me. I'm dying. I'm dead. I died. No longer breathing. What is life?
And also my response to her suggestion.

----------------------------------------------- I'm so sorry I took so long to update omg I haven't updated since last year 😂😂 haha ha yeah that's not funny but pls tell me if you liked this really short chapter I'm sorry about that also I'll make a longer chapter someday...but not today lol but anyways comment if I should update  good stuff 💫