Collage

Well I can't believe the kids left for there training and now I'm going to collage with dipper I'm terrified what if he finds someone and forgets about me I don't know. 
"Do we have to Dipper...?"I asked nervous when we make it to the door of the collage.
Dipper leaned over and kissed me softly. 
"Don't worry we have each other"he said smiling.
"Yeah" I said more nervous.
"Oh you must be the ciphers"the lady in front said.
"Yeah so are we roommates?"I asked more nervous.
"Yes due to you guys coming so late and you both have the same classes"she said.
I sighed in relief.
The lady lead us to the classroom. And when we walked in I saw Mable and Dippers old crush Wendy. They looked up and when Wendy looked at dipper her mouth dropped opened.
"Oh you must be the ciphers let me introduce myself I'm the teacher Mr.Dude"he said. (lol I had no ideas for a teacher name so stick with me)
I noticed during half the class Wendy was staring at Dipper I mean he looked hotter then he did because he's now a daemon and he had two kids. When class ended he grabbed Dippers hand to take him away from Wendy.
"Dipper don't go near the red headed girl"I told him softly.
"Why?"he asked.
"She's been staring at you all class and it's making me feel weird and stuff"I said sadly.
"Awwww your jealous"Dipper said giggling.
"Yeah....."I said nervous.
Dipper leaned over and kissed my cheek and in the corner of my eye I see Wendy's mouth drop. So then I leaned over and kissed his lips. I smirked as I saw her get angry.
"Come on Dipper we have Gym" I said taking his hand.
This is going to be interesting.