New (new) beginnings

Your POV

A soon as I opened the door, a crash came from the sky. The rain was pouring, like bullets. " I din't expect rain . . ." I said, inwardly cursing the lying weather forecast people. " What's the problem. "  he took out an umbrella from his bag.  "Let's go."He said. I looked downcast to avoid his eyes. " (S/N) and Mom took the only umbrellas in the house. I've lost mine a thousand times." I said sheepishly, rubbing my head.

 He sighed, scrunching his eyebrows at me

 "Fine, get under." He opened his black, gigantic, umbrella and he motioned for me to step under. I obeyed, getting under the huge umbrella as he held it out for me  and then we were walking to school. " I would've expected you to tel me to walk in the rain on my own. "If you've forgotten, I'm a gentleman. I'll help any woman, even a peasant like you." He smirked, his ego expanding as if it could get any bigger. " Thank you, Mr. Gentleman. You stifled laughter, enjoying your walk together to school.

 You stifled laughter, enjoying your walk together to school

~

Back To 3rd Person

You finally made it. The cold made you scrunch up Naegi's jacket on your shoulder's even more. "Brr. Cold, right. I won't survive the walk home if I give this to Naegi at school." You  laughed, expecting him to say something. '

You nudged his side and he remained quiet

You nudged his side and he remained quiet. " Hello, Earth To Toothpick." You stood on your tip-toes waving yours hands in front of Togami. He shook his head, like his body got feeling again. " What's up?" You asked him. He shook his head, " Nothing, just wondering how much trouble my father's going to give me for forgetting to do my homework." He smiled, or as close to a smile you had ever seen him do.

 Your eyes went wide.

" Whoa, you actually smiled. Am I unlocking the secrets of Byakuya Togami?!" You exclaimed, with a wide smile. He blushed a little, " Is there any law preventing from smiling." You smile at him. " It's not that. I think this is the first time I've ever seen you smile if it wasn't a smirk. I think it's pretty cute." You teased him.

 He didn't answer, his face getting redder. 

From the cold, of course

 "Well, I guess it's time to go in." You said, a little disappointed to have to leave so soon. "Yeah." he answered, simply. "Wait, Togami!" You said, holding his hand this time, like the seen from 2 days ago reversed. You looked away from him, hiding your face. "I don't think you're a bad guy and that we got off on the wrong foot. I want a chance to actually become friends with you. Lets try again. New introductions?" You looked at him.

 " Whatever." he said, but he still stood still enough for you to start. " Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! It's nice to meet you and I hope we can become good friends!" You stuck your hand out with a smile. He looked at your hand for a second, before hesitantly slipping his hands into it. 

" Byakuya Togami, likewise to you also." You both smiled at each other, looking directly at each other. " As you such are a new acquaintance, I invite you to a totally friendly hang out after school today." You told him. He gave you a confused look. " Lets have a real hangout. Better than two underage teens getting drunk in a bar right?" You laughed. "I don't think that's ever happened before, complete stranger I don't know. I accept." You beamed at him, while he gave a short smile back. That made your heart flutter. 

~

Into class you went a little dazed from this morning's occurring. "You finally decided to join us Ms. (L/N)." Sensei shuffled papers on his desk. You bowed. " Gomenesai Sensei, Gomenesai, empty classroom." There was absolutely no one in the classroom. We both burst out laughing.

 " I was wondering if you'd come

 " I was wondering if you'd come. They whole school is always basically empty. You know, except for Class 78. They're real troupers." He said, ruffling up his hair again, and slouching on his desk. "Speaking of Class 78. Can I visit them? Skipping class and all." You said, putting your elbows on his desk. " Sure, why not? By the way, have you come to a decision yet?" He asked, sitting up straight. You were quiet for a moment. 

"If I try really hard will I be able to  change my title?" You asked, once again. " Stick with me and you will."  He smiled reassuringly at you. "Listen, come to Yooli Bar again in a week, and see if you'd like to take the stage again. Tell me then." You nodded walking out. " See you soon, Sensei." You waved goodbye to him, before dashing out.  

" I can't wait to see Togam- I MEAN NAEGI!"  You practically screamed in your mind.

 You stopped dead in your tracks, heat rising to your ears. Pushing a hand through your head you said, " What's wrong with me?"You shook your head, getting yourself back in the game. " Come on, lets get going. Naegi's waiting for his jacket." You made it to his homeroom, your legs instinctively took you there. You peeked in through the window as always, seeing all your new friends. Although, Naegi was no where to be found. You opened the door willingly this time,without having to be pulled in by Asahina-san.

" (Y/N)-chan!" Asahina jumped on you, with a huge smile. Soon you were bombarded with a bunch of people asking you questions just like yesterday. "Maizono-san! Where's Naegi?" You aksed, finally being able to break free from the prying group. " He went out with Kirigiri-san." She said, clipping her hair together using butterfly clips.

 " Why? Togami's right there." You looked over your shoulder to find him reading a book. You looked back to avoid being caught staring. She shrugged. "Hmm." You said a little bit worried for him. 

" I see, I'll be right back." You ran out the door, what you din't notice was Togami's eyes watching you leave the room.

################################################################################

Yay, Double Update. And I've got to say. 

This chapter, the last part was kind of a filler to get it to a thousand words.. Please forgive me. Only the part with going to find Naegi is relevant, hangout, rain, and sensei was relevant.