Trapped

Dark Valt turned the lights on and smiled. He headed over to the house quickly, and levitated her and a dark figure out. He loomed over the tiny people and had set aside plenty of time to play with his newest friends.

Every night when I go out

The monkey's on the table 

Take a stick and knock it off 

Pop goes the weasel

"I'm so glad I finally have time to play. You would not believe the day I've had," Dark Valt exclaimed after he sang.

Reo had been trapped in the plastic prison for almost a day now. He couldn't move, and was only aware of what was in front of his eyes when he had been put away for the day. The first thing he noticed was his legs felt softer, and he was able to bend them. Soon, he was walking.

Dark Valt grinned as Reo walked towards him. "This is awesome!"

"You son of the bitch! How could you do this to me?" Reo asked.

"You shouldn't have called me that, I did this so we could always be happy."

"You think I'll be happy being a toy for a psychotic bastard? No thanks." Reo ran towards the basement steps as quickly as he could, which wasn't very fast at all.

Dark Valt frowned. "You can't escape so you might as well make the most of it."

Reo continued to run out of the replica town. When he crossed the border where the painted floor of the town ended and the wooden basement floor began, he fell to the ground. A blackness long-stretched hand him from escaping by turning his back to an inanimate doll.

"See? Come on, Reo, hopefully you can show a little appreciation."

Dark Valt lit up his finger and seconds later, Reo began to examine his new plastic hooves. While he was doing this, Dark Valt floated Helena back over and re-animated her.

"Okay, what should we play first? I rebuilt the bowling alley, or we could have a bey battle. I hid a treasure in there and we could go find it!" Dark Valt leaned down to look more closely at the tiny mannequins.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Reo asked.

"Yeah," Helena replied. "I... I don't know what to think of all this."

"He blew up my house! The gas line even took out our neighbor's house, killing GJ and Sally!"

"That's horrible but—"

"But what? That guy I know... He's obviously gone insane with grief, or maybe he was always crazy! I told my friends when he moved to town! It was not a human! It is a sick, twisted, demented... FREAK!!!" Reo yelled.

"That does it, Reo! I'm going to leave you in the punishment box so you can think about how rude you've been! If you don't learn to behave, I'll stop re-animating you," Dark Valt scolded.

He levitated him into the air while Reo continued to shout. "I'll never play with you! You psycho piece of sh—" The lid to the small shoebox sized prison closed shut, muffling his insults. He was now inside a dark metal box at the new police station. It served as solitary confinement until dolls fixed their attitude. There was some very faint tapping as he explored his new prison.

Helena had finished examining her new body. She had spent all night panicking and trying to move. As a foal she was afraid of being buried alive, and that is what being unable to move felt like. She looked up at Helena and thought about the best way to ensure she never got frozen again.