He Pranks You

READ DESCRIPTION FOR REQUEST DIRECTIONS

C O L B Y
"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. Today I'm going to be pranking Y/N. She is currently on her way back from work. The prank i'm going to be pulling on her, is that I got my ex pregnant, which by the way didn't happen, of course." I nervously laughed, scared that the fans would overly assume things.

I look back at the camera and continue. "I'm going to be sitting in the kitchen, waiting for her to get home. And when she does, i'm gonna say I have some bad news. And that's when i'll tell her that I got my ex pregnant." I smiled and let out a sigh, scared, yet excited for her reaction.

"I'm going to place the camera right.... here. Okay," I paused to make sure there was a good frame. "that should be good." thumbing up the camera, I walked to the little table and sat down, preparing myself.

Being impatient, I decided to text Y/N.

Colby: Babe, are you almost home?
Y/N: Uh, yeah. 10 minutes away. Why?
Colby: Oh, uh nothing. See you in 10.
Y/N: Okay.

I set down my phone and waited patiently for 10 minutes to pass.

Sooner than expected, I heard the front door open and Y/N's soft footsteps making their way to the kitchen. The kitchen is where she always goes when she gets home.

"Oh, hi babe." she smiles as she see's me. "Hi.." I reply, fiddling with my thumbs. "Are you okay?" Y/N asks, grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Uh... I have something to tell you. And you might want to sit down." She gives me an unsure look, and sits down across from me.

"What is it Colby...?" She asks, nervousness in her voice. "I don't know how to tell you this.. but you have to promise to not hate me or leave me. Y/N I love you so, so much and I don't know what I'd do without you," "Babe just tell me. Please."

I take a deep breath in, and slowly exhale. I look deeply into her eyes and decide this is now the time.

"I... I got my ex pregnant... She took a test about a month ago and called me yesterday telling me it was positive. Y/N, baby, please don't be mad." A fake tear slipped from my eye and I studied her face for a reaction.

Instead of getting angry and yelling, she tangled her hands in her hair and just sat there, quietly.
"Y/N...?" No response. "Y/N... please."

She slowly rose her head and wiped her tears. "How could you, Colby?" She whispered, barely audible. "I messed up I know." "Not only did you mess up, you cheated on me." This time she was a bit louder. "Was I not enough for you? Is that it? Did you need something that I clearly wasn't giving to you? Because it sure as hell seems like it!" By this time we were both standing, voices raising.

"No! That's not it at all!" I retorted. "Really? What is it then?!" "I- I don't know! But I know that I screwed up and that you're the one I need, not her!" By this time we we're both yelling very loud and everyone was probably so confused.

"So what are you gonna do now? You're going to be a father so what are your plans?" "Y/N-" "No. Tell me what you're planning on doing. Because i'm sure your ex wants to keep it, right?"

Silence filled the room, us staring at each other. "Mhm, I understand." She grabbed her car keys off the table and walked out of the kitchen.

'Shit' I thought. I ran and grabbed the camera, following Y/N. She opened the front door and walked outside, getting in her car.

"Y/N!!" I yelled, running outside to her car. She rolled down her window and stared at me confused. "What do you want." There was a pause.

"WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS!!" I laughed, waiting for her reaction.

She got out of her car and began walking inside. I followed her inside and shut the door behind me, face to face with her. "You asshole!" She yelled, tears still falling from her eyes. She let out a small laugh and hugged me, burying her face in my neck. "I hate you." "You love me."

We pull away from the hug and I begin to do my outro. "Alright guys, I got Y/N pretty good. Hashtag TeamColby, you know we the best. Like and comment down below your favorite part, and guys I love you so much, I'll see you next time. Peace." I covered the camera lens with my hand and turned it off.

"You're gonna get it, Brock." Y/N said, walking to the stairs. "Oh, I'm preparing." I laughed.

horrible chapter that i've had in my drafts for awhile. sorry, i just needed something to post.