If They Went To School

Kaisar : Popular with the girls. He would most likely be the over confident type who in the end would get a lot if girls do to the bravery personality and muscular body. But he in his heart he would only choose you.
Favaro : The funny student. He would make jokes in class and would trip and injure himself. But if anyone would harm you he would be very serious and try to beat them up which sadly ends up to be himself running away from them with you.
Charioce : mysterious and "Mr. Cool" student.  He is excellent with his studies.  He might be cold on the outside but has a soft  side when he is with you. If your injured or in a troubled situation he will try to help you even if he has to risk his life.
Azezal : he would be a rebel or trouble maker.  He would miss class and make a big mess just to the teachers just to pass. Alot of people try to avoid him and at the same time he has few friends he is very smart with math, reading, and history but he is just lazy to move an inch. And if you are failing any classes he would help you the best  way he can.
Lucifer : He would be in the back of the class reading a book as the girls would look trying to have a glance at him. Lucifer is the ' mysterious, quiet and intelligent' type .
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers ! I will try to write more  stories when I can. Hope you enjoyed. 。^‿^。