Azazel x reader

Suggested by Dragonlovergirl123
I am now a servant in the castle. I hated it listening to the King telling others to separate the demons from humans. I dislike the way the demons live in a poor area and how they beaten to death. But I heared someone special that have me hope for the demons change. " Azazel " his name would always hit my head with happiness. I heard rumors about him saving them and protecting them. Azazel I never saw him but he made me feel weird like butterfly's in my stomach. Funny part is that I am human but with a gold heart I want to save everyone and help those in pain.

Your POV.
I am cleaning the King's shoes before he leaves to the battle field. 10 minutes later when I completed cleaning and polishing his shoes. He commanded me to bring fruits in a bowl to the battlefield with no transportation. As I bring the fruits to the battlefield I heard some woman whispering. I came to them and asked them why they are whispering. "We don't have a nurse to cure the injuries for the people in the battlefield. " they explained. "Don't worry I will do it. " I spoke happily they stared and spoke with relieved. "really, right now?" " yes but give me 30 minutes. " they told me the directions of the infirmary. I thanked them and started to go up the stairs I put the bowl full of fruits down next to the king. And clean his shoes. I hear the host speaking " Hello welcome to the battlefield of death. We have our traitor Knight, Kaisar and the rage demon himself , Azazel. They will be fighting untill the death." I look up to see Azazel my eyes glowed to see the him. I was full of excitement I stood up to see them start fighting.

  As Kaisar and Azazel start fighting

As Kaisar and Azazel start fighting. Azazel gets the first hit. Kaisar then attacked him with a scratch in the stomach. I see Kaisar and Azazel nodding their heads and speak. Kaisar attacks Azazel in the stomach and back. Then a smoke bomb came out and I heard a man yell out "run for it Kaisar " but I keep my eyes on Azazel walking inside. I run down to the infirmary and put a nurse outfit. A maid comes running towards me saying " Their is a patient is injuries that are very deep please come this way. I got my medical kit and opened the curtains and saw Azazel laying on the bed sleeping. I put down my medical kit on a white table. I opened the kit and took out bandages. I removed all the blood with water and covered his injuries with the bandage.
I sat down next to him and read a newspaper.
------------5 minutes later ----------------------
Azazel wakes up. I stand up and get him a glass of water. Then he pushed me away. I fell on the floor with the cup of water on my face. He starts to take of the bandages. I stood up as quickly as possible and put my hand on his hand and looked at him and told him "Stop, your injured.. Stop moving. " " Why should a naive human girl talk to me so carelessly.. I could of scratch your eye out if I wanted to. " " but you didn't. " he widens his eyes and looks away quietly. He pushes my hands away and leaves the bandages alone.
-------------------2 minutes after ---------------
I broke the silence "M-my name is (Y/n). " " I am Azazel. " he took his hand out towards me and looked away saying embarrassed " N-nice to m-meet you to. " I gladly shook his hand and we talked for hours. Then it went from week to months.
One day, I got alot of time free because the long went somewhere. I started to walk outside. I saw Azazel walking out the battlefield. I run towards him and spoke " Azazel!! What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in the infirmary.. Your injuries they couldn't heal that quickly.Wait.. What!!!!!" I saw his injuries been cured.
---------------------------Azazel POV---------------
She is worrying about nothing, geez. I put my hand on my chin and avoid eye contact. " Y-yn, want to go shopping with me?" damn I am hoping not to blush nor to look weird. "Wait, (she points at my face) your BLUSHING... Aw. Soo cute. "she is pissing me off.. I start to walk and look for something special.
------------------y/n POV-----------------------------
I start to talk with him. And suddenly he came to a halt but, I bump my face on his back. "Ouch. My nose" I thought to myself. I look at Azazel turning himself towards me. " Close your eyes. " he spoke calmly. "What.. why?" " just.. Do it. " I closed my eyes.

"open them" as I open my eyes he tried to kiss me I moved which made him trip on the floor

"open them" as I open my eyes he tried to kiss me I moved which made him trip on the floor. I look at azazel. Azazel gets himself up and says " H-hey didn't I put that necklace on you to show you that your mine?" and I spoke teasingly "yeah probably but you will need to try harder to get this. " I point to my lips and start running.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed . :)