1st date

Lucifer : He would take you to a fancy restaurant (in the demon world ) with the finest meals that you never seen before. while you are eating Lucifer would look away and do a half smile thinking about how cute you look even though you would look and question why he would reply with "nothing. just enjoy yourself the bill is already payed.".

Kaisar : He would take you to have coffee ( he is the type to go for 'morning dates' ) shop and buy your favorite cup of coffee and then he would tell you how beautiful you look very morning and then he would kiss your forehead and say " I am very grateful for meeting you."

Azazel : He would take you to a common place in the town for dinner then you too would talk then suddenly you are lifted up to the air. Azazel is carrying you in his arms while he is flying .

Favaro : Favaro would have you blind fold your eyes and walk you to a forest then you would take off your blind fold and find a picnic with food. You would then look up into the sky and find there is blue stars. You felt very happy to be able to hangout with Favaro.

Charioce: He would invite you to a ball dance that he had plan and take your hand and dance with you. Then he would look into your eyes and smile " You are like an angel that found my lost soul".

Mugaro: He would just take you to a festival and dance with you and smile as if he never wished this 'dream' of you too together can ever end.