Annabeth 1

I do not own Percy Jackson.

"Do you know where Percy is?" Annabeth asked Piper in the dining hall. It was time for dinner, and Percy wasn't there which was very strange. Especially with how much Percy loved dinner.

"No, sorry. Maybe he is in his cabin." She said in distracted voice. She was in the middle of getting a plate.

"Ok. I will go check there."

"K." Piper said while walking off to a table. Annabeth ran over to Percy cabin she heard someone talking in there.

"Hello. Is that you Percy?" There was no answer. She knocked one more time and there was still no answer. She opened the door a little bit and peeked in side. She saw Percy sprawled on the floor.

She ran in and knelt next to him. His eyes were closed but he was talking he kept saying I should have went back for him I should have went back. Over and over again.  His heart was beating extremely fast, and he was covered in sweat.

"Percy, Percy. You need to wake up!" She was starting to get worried. She started to softly shake him. All of the sudden Percy sat up panting heavily.

"Wha-what happened" he asked. Looking around his cabin. He shook his head confused.

"I don't know. I couldn't find you at dinner. So I came to your cabin." She said. Concern was in her eyes.

"It is dinner!?" He yelled.

"I think it is over by now." Annabeth said with her eyebrows cringed.

"The last thing I remembered was getting ready at seven this morning. "I never even ate breakfast." He held his hand over his eyes, and put his head in his knees.

"Are you ok?" Annabeth said in a concerned voice.

"Yah, yah. I am good" He said while starting to stand up. He was pushing himself up with his dresser. He let go and started to walk out of the cabin. His legs bent and he fell to the ground. His head was spinning.

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled. "What wrong?"

"I can't stand! My legs they won't work. I don't know what is happening!" Percy was starting to freak out.

"I will go get Will!" Annabeth yelled. She ran out and headed straight to the infirmary. She ran back with Will. They had been gone for five minutes and when they came back Percy was unconscious.

"You need to help me carry him back to the infirmary!" Will yelled to Annabeth. Will grabbed him by the legs, and Annabeth grabbed him by the arms.

They ran carrying Percy to the infirmary. They set him down in a bed. Then the shaking started.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry for the cliffhanger. Maybe:):):)