Chapter 2: Holly's Second Punishment

It has been a long while since you last tried to escape from the Human Zoo, and the Mistress has "punished" you. And you wanted it again. You waited until Carnelian and Skinny brought the daily lunch for the humans. And you slipped out of the zoo to see the mistress. You had no idea if she would be happy to see you or not, but you still wanted to find out. Luckily for you, she was doing her daily rounds around the area, making sure no quartzes or humans were where they weren't supposed to be. You saw her, clear as crystal. Her brilliant blue outfit was tight against her skin, you could see how deliciously thick she was. And the gem on the back of her head was as shiny as ever, catching your attention.
You whistled to her, and she looked directly at you from where you were hiding.
"Well, well, well..." she drawled. "Who do we have here."
"H-hello, Mistress." You greet.
"Hello Human (Y/N), have you come to me for another punishment?" She asked,
"Yes, Mistress." You say, you decided to behave for her this time, unlike last time where you were sassing her. She immediately grabbed your hand and dragged you to her quarters. Emphasis on dragged. She lightly pushed you down onto her bed, and kissed you, her plump lips against your's. You happily kissed her back, moaning lightly.
"Do you want me to start?" The blue gem asked.
"Yes, Mistress." You reply. Holly Blue laid down on the bed and told you to come closer. So you did. And that caused her to grab your hips, and slide you up her body to her face. She winked at you and smirked, which caused you to blush and emit a tiny whine. She then tore off your loin cloth with her teeth and spit them aside, and then she stuck her tongue inside of you, which made you moan very loudly. Then with a light rhythm, you were rocking yourself against her face, her lips were rubbing against your swollen clit and her tongue felt like heaven, sliding itself in and out of you perfectly, you felt very happy being here with your mistress, and her pleasing you like this. Without realizing it, you were rocking faster an harder against Holly's face, you weren't sure if gems needed to breathe or not. But you couldn't concentrate enough to stop yourself just in case. She moaned under you which caused a delicious vibration to run up your spine.
"Nngh~" you moaned louder than before. "Hollyyyyy."
"Hmm?" She moaned which sent another vibration which made you go over the edge. She was lightly licking you down from your orgasm to help you.
"Thank you, Mistress." You thanked her.
"Remember next time, You give it to me." Was all she said before she escorted you back to the zoo.