::2::

I starred at her while she would just look at the stars. Something about her just captivated me.

She wasn't one of those girls who looked pretty, she just was. Elizabeth looked up at me, "What?" She asked, I guess I was starring.

I shrugged. "I don't know, you're just beautiful." after I realized that I had actually said that, I slapped my hand over my mouth.

Elizabeth laughed, "Thanks. You're not terrible to look at either."

I removed my hand watching her go back to the stars. "You don't believe me, do you?" I asked.

Elizabeth sighed, not answering.

"Elizabeth..."

"Tobias..."

"Eli...."

"Toby."

I groaned, that short amount of time we had been together and she gathered that I hated being called Toby.

Elizabeth Taylor looked up at me with the biggest smile in the world.

I smiled back, I couldn't be angry at her. "What?"

"You think I'm pretty." Elizabeth smirked.

"You're going to hold that against me forever, aren't you?"

Elizabeth nodded. "Toby James Bond thinks I'm pretty." she laughed more, throwing her head back.

Something inside me told me that for some reason, she needed that laugh.

"You're just laughing because you are too attracted to me and the only way you can act like you're not is through laughing." I remarked holding my nose in the air.

"Sure." she laughed more. She took a pencil and paper out of the basket she brought and started writing stuff.

"What cha writing?" I asked her.

Elizabeth Taylor looked at me and smiled generally. "Nothing."