The Day We Met

It was July 26, 2015
That's the day I met "him."

His name? The Conner "FUCKING" Blake!
I was walking and texting when I happened to have ran into a wall. Well, more like a very well sculpted figure. That was then when I decided to look up into his memorizing  Emerald, turquoise eyes. They were just magnificent. So magnificent that they put me into a trans.

My trans was broken when he coughed. I was startled at first until I realized why he
coughed. I was beat red. Can someone please say awkward!
I then looked up at him once more and said, "O-oh I-I am so so so so so so so so sorry!"
He then looked down at me and laughed. Oh. My. Frickin. Gawd. His laugh was also memorizing that I then said a little overly confident, "What?" He then looked back down at me and said, "Oh nothing you're just too funny and gorgouse. Errr I mean. Uhhhh, sorry! It just happened to of slipped!"

I giggled and then said, "Well thank you. You're not bad yourself." He then looked down at me well rubbing the back of his neck nervously and then said, "Well thank you! And if you're not busy maybe you'd like to errr go grab something to eat?" I looked back up at him and said, "Sure! Why not?" Making come out like more of a question than an answer. He then said as he looked down at me, " Great! I know this great Cafè around we could go to." I looked up at him and said, "Great why not!"
———————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE
_______________
I AM NEW AT THIS!
So please no hate. It would be very much appreciated! I also know they're short but once again I am new at this and it is also past 1:00 A.M. in America right now. So please understand why this is so short. Thank you!!!
So I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment! Thank you!

P.S. I will TRY update at least once or twice a week!
ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND BYEEE!!!!