Jealous ~Modern~

Hak

We all know that this dude over here gets scary as shit if he is jealous. You will definitely see that dark aura around him and soon he would be cracking his knuckles , getting ready to kill somebody.

"So this is your new friend huh?"

"Run. Before he gets you. Gooooo!"

You pushed your male friend away while you ran the opposite direction as fast as you could

"Oh _____. You know you can't out run me"
(Why does he sound like a yandere._.)

Kija

This snowflake right here he will be glaring at your teddy bear for days whenever you weren't around. You were hanging out with the new teddy bear Kija got you for your birthday and he had definitely regretted that decision of buying you that evil girlfriend stealing stuffed animal.

When he got the chance to tear you away from your teddy bear, he would cuddle with you every moment. You just gently smiled at him and forgotten the teddy bear for a while. Being the sneaky dragon he is , he took that chance and threw the teddy bear away and you never got to see it for the rest of your life. Poor you.

Shin-ah

The puppy you brought home has recently been receiving glares from your adorable boyfriend. You knew something was wrong but you didn't want to confront it , afraid that you would have to choose between the two. I mean one side is your fluffy boyfriend and the other is that cute puppy. Who would want to be stuck in such dilemma .

"____.... pay attention to me....please" with that , you send away that puppy of yours and you had never left his side for the rest of your life.

Jae-ha

I swear to god this dude would be complaining all day

"_____-dear. Pay attention to me!"

"God , am I not worthy of your attention?"

"Why is that fictional character more important than me!"

"I'm the real deal here! Pay attention to me!"

Until you had enough , you threw the phone at his face and proceeded to explain how V is a much more important and caring person he is.

Zeno

This ball of sunshine would be clinging on to you the whole day. He would be acting cute and cuddly just to get your attention off your favorite K-Pop group , BTS. That's until he had enough , the sexy yellow beast is coming out y'all.

"____. That's it I'm taking you to the bed room to show you whose name to scream all night long."

He may be a child normally but not in bed
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yun

Our dearest mother would be side glancing you the whole day thinking of a effective way to get your eyes off your Bias of BTS. From kissing you to smacking your head with his famous frying pan he thought many ways but didn't have the courage to do any.

"Oh my! Look at Jin! He cooks so well. I want to taste his cooking!"

"I can cook as well...."

"Woah look at him take care of his kids! So motherly like!"

"I am your mother...."

And that had caught your attention. The rest of the day was filled with you teasing him non stop for being jealous and admitting to him being the mother of the group and him blushing non stop and being the tsundere he is he would smack you with his frying pan.

Y'all. Guess what. 1K reads!kwggienwick whxndjwosj. Omg thanks y'all. 🙏🙇🏻‍♀️
And V's route in Mystic Messenger y'all. I have been waiting for so long and finally :) now waiting for saren's :)  okay love you guys so much and stay healthy :)

Love y'all :)