Sixty Two

-

Jackgilinsky stassiebaby and 947,937 othersTifgrier Thank you x (disabling comments bc I know I will get hate x)👤jackgilinsky

Tifgrier Thank you x (disabling comments bc I know I will get hate x)
👤jackgilinsky

Comments disabled

-Tif's POV-
I smiled and locked my phone away and turned to jack and snuggled into his chest while he stroked my hair.

"I love you Tif." He mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too jack." I smiled and enjoyed him stroking my hair while watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

It used to be my favourite show when I was younger and now that it was on Netflix I told him we're going to be watching as much as we can until we go to sleep. He laughed in response of my statement and nodded.

"Hey jack, can I ask you something?" I asked quietly.

He stopped touching my hair and looked down at me seriously. "What's wrong Tif?"

"Why did you cheat on me?"

Hurt, guilt and regret flashed through his eyes at the question. That was enough for me to know that he feels bad.

"I'm not even that sure in all honesty." He sighed. "I guess I was so upset you went to see Justin with baseball court I called Bella over and one thing happened after and...." his eyes glossed up a bit but he quickly blinked the tears away. We both see tears as a sign of weakness, but at a time like this, I didn't mind. I smiled and nodded at him.

"I understand, I think." I hugged his torso and gave him a kiss on the jawline. He smiled at me and paused the show.

"What are you doing jack? Will was ab-" I gasped when I saw him get down on one knee in front of me while I was sitting on the couch. I sat up abruptly and my eyes widened.

"Tiffany Illiana Grier. I'm so sorry for all the mistakes I've made, the hurt, the tear, and yes I said that for a reason and everything else that I've caused. But you make me so happy even just standing next to me or being in my presence. All the stupid photos we take together, the tags, the laughing to tears and the food fights. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" At this point I was bawling tears of happiness.

"Of course jack." I laughed out somehow and I put out my hand softly in front of him. He smiled and quickly out the ring onto my third finger before scooping me up and spinning me around in circles then finishing it off with a kiss on the lips.

"I love Babygirl."

"I love you more babyboy."

This book is almost over 😭