Seventy

4 YEARS LATER
-

Jackgilinsky alexiasmith and 5,927,635 othersTifgilinsky Just thought we should update you all on Jasmine and Jacob, they're 4 now ❤️ this will be the last ever post you will see of us

Tifgilinsky Just thought we should update you all on Jasmine and Jacob, they're 4 now ❤️ this will be the last ever post you will see of us. We will all be on snapchat though! Thank you to all of our flowers (We all hate saying the word fans tbh) for supporting all of us and making us smile at your comments. We're glad to take you along a journey we call our life, with the drama and all. Thank you.
We love you all 💗💗
~Nate Maloley, Kate Dadswell, Jack Gilinsky, Tiffany Gilinsky, Claudia Tihan, Jack Johnson, Madison Beer, Alexia Smith, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Derek Luh, Anastasia Karanikolaou, Sammy Wilkinson, Jack McCourt and Emily Gilinsky.

Comments disabled

And that's the ending of Babygirl. My first ever Wattpad story is completed. Wow. Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for all the people that commented and voted, even the ghost readers helped me as well.

My Nash Grier fan fiction is a bit of a spin off to this. As in all of the characters apart from Alexia and Bella will be in there. Including Tif. So that is a bit like the sequel? Idk lol.

Thank you beautiful beans ❤️🌱
~Yasmine xoxo

!!!!! THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUAL TO THIS STORY !!!!!