Info on the Au

The Broken Prophet Au (the au mostly has to do with Sammy) anyways here is the run down. *Quick warning this Au has major triggers for Abuse, Psychical Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Mental Abuse, Blood, Gore (probably), Scars, Slight Body Mutilation*

The idea is that Sammy isn't as crazy in this au and doesn't really consider himself a Prophet of Bendy but rather a toy to the demon. The now marked (he isn't inked in this) director of music wants to escape but due to his fear of Bendy and Joey, he can't. So he stays hidden in the music department waiting for someone to come help him which happens to be Henry. Who has returned 30 years later he gets a letter from Joey to come see him. Now both Henry and Sammy are trying to survive the hell hole of a studio and make it out alive before it's too late.

(info for the characters in this au)

*Protagonist*

Henry- A former artist and friend to Joey Drew the two had a falling out over Joey's obsession to bring Bendy and the other toons to life. He returns 30 years after getting a letter from Joey and decides to come back and try and patch things up. Things don't go as planned for him and now he's stuck in the studio. (Personality: Caring, Tough, Helpful) *he's 52, his sexual preference is Homosexual and his race is caucasian, and has light brown hair and green eyes

Boris The Wolf- The former friend of Bendy and creation of both Joey and Henry. Boris later betrays both Joey and Bendy after he sees what they did to Sammy sadly he was killed for his troubles. Later brought back to life when Henry turns on the machine. (Personality: Smart, Friendly, Kind)

Sammy Lawrence- The former head music director in the music department, his time at the studio has changed him a lot along with the abuse he suffered at the hands of Bendy and Joey. Sammy doesn't like physical contact all that much and will flinch when touched by anyone. Bendy did something to him so he hasn't really aged in the past 30 years. The male is mostly covered with strange markings and tattoos. (Personality: Nervous, Shy, Sweet, Smart) *He's 16 to early '20s, sexual preference is Bisexual (with male leaning only) has white hair and ice blue eyes same Ethnic background as Henry.

The Projectionist Aka Norman Polk- Is a kind friendly man who cared about Sammy like a grandson, due to him possibly being a wrench in Joey and Bendy's plans he was forcibly turned into what he is today. (Kind, Caring, Wise) *He is/was 60, sexual preference is Homosexual, Latino African Mix has Grey hair (formerly dark brown)and Grey eyes.

*Antagonist*

Joey Drew: Henry's former friend and the head of the studio, he slowly started to go insane after he delved into the occult. Not much is known about him before the studio but it is known that he came from a well-off family. During his sanity slippage, he started to treat the workers like shit tho mostly just Sammy. (Personality: Cunning, Two-Faced, Sarcastic) *He's 56 sexual preference is Unknown, Caucasian blackish brown hair, and black eyes.

Bendy The Dancing Demon- Bendy is an ass in this au he doesn't care about anyone else (Besides Joey and Alice) and his own fame. After being brought to life he started to boss everyone around and started to help Joey in hurting Sammy. Got pleasure out of doing so and even would visit the music director all the time just to watch him squirm. He later kills Boris with Joey after Boris betrayed them for trying to save Sammy. Bendy was the one who forced Sammy into his ink body and had killed most the workers in the studio. (Personality: Selfish, Manipulative, Cunning)

Alice Angel - Alice is Bendy's girl and will do anything to please him, she is often known for being a bit of a bitch to other people. She will also manipulate people just to get what she wants tho she has never done it to Bendy or Joey. The Angel isn't known much for being one but will use her namesake to fool anyone including a former creator, a Wolf and a Music Man. (Caniving, Evil, Psychotic, Bitchy)

Susie Campbell- The original voice of Alice Angel known for always wanting to be the center of attention and number one. She'd do anything to get what she wanted including trying to hit on most of the men in the studio (well the ones who weren't married) when she found out that Allison was going to replace her she had plotted on how to get rid of the other woman. But changed her mind later when the other decided to not voice Alice. Susie is about 28 with her sexual preference being Heterosexual. She is of Caucasian descent has dirty blond hair and sea-blue eyes. (Personality- Smart, Vindictive, attention seeking, Vain)  

Other Characters

Wally Franks- The former Janitor to the studio he was known for being forgetful at times but was always a friendly face around the studio and quite the jokester. He later got married to his crush Susie Campbell and even left with her when she got a new job. (Personality is Caring, Jokester, Wise, and Sometimes Forgetful) He was 29 when he worked at the Studio he is now around his 30's or 40s, sexual preference is Demisexual.  African American - Italian mix Dark brown hair, hazel eyes. 

Allison Franks (Nee Pendel)- Allison was going to be the voice replacement for Alice taking the role from Susie. But decided not to take the role and do background character voices instead. She was known for being a kind caring woman who was supportive of everyone around her. She is/was in her 30's, sexual preference is Pansexual African-American woman with dark brown hair and green eyes. (Personality- Kind, Smart, tough, loving)

Jack Fain- The Lyricist of the studio known for being very manipulating of other people, doesn't seem to like Sammy that much and thus makes the man a victim of his false accusations. Has blond hair and blue eyes. and is about 17 to 25 years old (Personality- Manipulative, Egotistical, Self-Centered) Sexuality is unknown.