The Director and Musician

Sammy looked at Joey as the young music director shook in fear a bit listening to the man talk and rant. Going from talking about how well his idea was gonna work to how Henry was a traitor but how he could trust Sammy. He watched as Joey turned to him as smile along with a slightly wild look in his eyes "that's why I need you Sammy my boy that's why I made you head of the music department because I could trust you" he hears Joey say to him moving closer touching his cheek. Which made Sammy feel really uneasy but didn't step back so as to not anger the head of the studio. He felt the other's hand leave his cheek and go back to talking about his plans once again. Sammy listened intently to see what he was talking about but only because he feared Joey would ask him a question and he had to be ready to answer back to Joey. The head director of music kept listening to him talk and talk before Joey said something that caught him off guard.

         "Bendy will need someone to act as a Prophet of sorts Sammy, and I think I agree with Bendy because he told me," Joey says grinning even wider at the other male. He kept the smile on his face never letting it falter even after he saw the look on Sammy's face as he moved around him and hugged him close in a side hug. Joey spoke again "think of it, you will be spreading the word of Bendy and all of Joey Drew Studios to everyone around the world!" he said hand moving in a dramatic flair. Acting as if he didn't just say the most batshit stuff just a moment ago to a now frighten young musician. Who at that moment was too scared to speak or move despite his brain telling him to so. Only to snap out of it when Joey spoke again "so what do you say Lawrence wanna make some Dream Come True?" he asked looking at him with the same wild grinning look on his face as he waited for Sammy to respond back to him.

                Sammy didn't respond back he just quickly left as fast as he could to his sanctuary. He felt bad for disrupting Norman and the members of the band but he had to get to his safe place. Quickly turning on the projector he got to work getting it open before making his way inside making sure the door closed behind him before he slid down onto the floor. The male took a moment to catch his breath and calm down trying to gather what the hell just happened. Yeah, Joey had always been eccentric even when Henry was still around but never to this degree. And what the hell was that about him becoming a 'Prophet to Bendy?' that was just crazy Joey was crazy. Knowing this if they weren't careful something might happen to them so for now, he would just have to avoid him until thing calmed down.