chapter one

A/N: HI guys! my names kat, and i really do hope you enjoy this story!
.

(MJ's pov)

Today was the day, the first day of college. The first day of a long journey; and the day that would ultimately shape the rest of my college life.... and i woke up late. I had stayed up all night making sure everything was prepared and looking over my schedule to make sure I would know where my classes where. Of course, me being an over achiever, my first class was at 8 am; at around 6 am was when my body had decided it was time to sleep and also decided to ignore the first two alarms.

"Mary,Maryyyy......MARY " roared my roommate Zoe. She opened the blinds and the light pierced my awakening eyes, when my eyes eventually adapted to the light only one thing stood out, my clock reading 7:45 am.

"Oh shit!" I hissed, quickly jumping out of bed, I ran around my dormitory. Zoe sighed, "I should have known this would happen, you're lamp was still on at 4!" As I magically slipped into some skinny jeans and threw over a shirt, I looked over at  Zoe and gave her a panicked smile. To which she sighed again and said "good luck girl," before heading off.

My first class, Biology, was quite a stretch from the dorm. With only 9 minutes left, i rushed out of the room with my supplies I had luckily prepared the night before and dashed across the campus. I barely made it out of the building when i harshly collided with somebody.

"AGH" I hollered (quite ladylike), as all my supplies as well as his  fell on the floor. The 'somebody' I had collided with stirred for a moment and immediately scuttled to pick up my things to help me, separating both our belongings. "Oh my god... i'm so sorry" he said, looking at me. He stared for a second before saying "Hi, I'm Parker--Peter Parker,"

I blindly grabbed the notebook from his hands,
not even looking him in the eyes as I said "Hi Peter Parker, I'm late." before dashing off as fast as possible. Leaving the boy on the ground behind.

7:59 Am, read my watch as I ran up the stairs practically throwing myself through the doors as my profesor was about to close them. He took one look at my disheveled look and heavy breathing and said "rough morning?"

"No kidding" I gasped, scrambling to the closest empty seat all the way in the back. 'Great' I thought, 'Now I won't understand anything he says in this huge class'. I collapsed in my seat, Oh well, can't get much worse than this, I thought as i reached for my notebook. Just as the profesor was about to start the lecture i noticed it had many scribbles in handwriting that wasn't mine.

What the? I thought. I looked at the book cover and let out a good sigh as i read it.

Property of Peter Parker.

Great.

.
A/N: sorry it's a bit short but as time goes on the chapters will get longer and more eventful, much love, kat xx