Because

Miley yawned as she lazily knocked on The Parker's door. Didn't take long for Peter to open it with a hand behind his back. He was smiling but it disappeared when he saw Miley's huge bags under her eyes and messy bun.

"Did you just survive from the perfect storm?" Peter asked reaching over with the hand that wasn't behind his back to grab a fuzz resting on her hair and flicked it.

"Just had a hard time sleeping," her eyes were droopy and eyed the hand behind his back, "So are you going to show me what you're hiding?"

Peter sighed before taking out a cookie behind his back, "Magic wor-" he was stopped by Miley swiping the cookie from his hands and walking away. "Hey you didn't say the magic word!" He shouted shutting the door behind him and following as she took a bite of the cookie.

Walking down the sidewalk, Miley looked up at the sky with peter by her side. She was admiring the clear blue sky, a soft breeze moving strands of her hair lightly, the sun was slowly making its way up. A beautiful morning that may seem like any other day to others, but everything to her.
Miley took a deep breath before taking another bite of her cookie. She took a small glance at Peter who was looking straight ahead, both staying silent as they walked. Car honks, birds, and talking is all you could hear. Miley embraced it all.

Miley frowned not realizing she was still staring at Peter thinking about her nightmares last night. Peter looked to his left locking eyes with her but she didn't realize it. The vivid dream was clouding her focus. She was taken away from it feeling a tight grab to her arm pulling her backwards making her stumble.

"Miley!" Peter shouted now realizing he was the one pulling her backwards away from the street which was filled with driving cars. She almost just walked into a busy street.

Miley looked at the street with her mouth wide open before looking at Peter who was eyeing her with concern, "I- Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, thank you." She smiled sheepishly.

"Starbucks can be another day Miley." Peter grabbed her shoulders to turn hers body to him making Miley shake her head.

"No, I'm fine really, I just wasn't thinking."

Peter eyed her and placed a hand on her forehead. He released his hand sighing, "You're sick."

Miley scoffed at this, "I don't get sick, I'm just tired. I swear."

"You're burning up like the sun." Peter shook his head, "You're sick." He repeated.

"Pete I promise I'm not." She rubbed her eyes forcing a smile then hiding it finishing off her cookie.

He sighed, "If you feel like you need to go back, let me know. Please?" Miley rolled her eyes.

"Alright I promise but come on. I want coffee." She turned her body quickly being grabbed by Peter again who pulled her back, she glared at him. "Peter I said I'm fine."

"I know I heard you, but you just almost walked into the street again." He says as he chuckled making Miley look at the street.

"You might as well put me on a leash." Miley grumbled.

"Are you asking me to make you my bi-OW!" he was cut off by Miley slamming her foot on his.

"Don't say it Parker!" She shoved her finger into his chest and he laughed.

When they finally made it to Starbucks, they waited in line arguing with each other on who's paying.

"It was your idea!" Miley hissed quietly.

"Yeah but I've been providing you with cookies! Therefore you should pay." Peter retorted.

"Rock paper scissors." Miley held out her hands.