Best friends

(Finally a chapter for my best weirdos)

My group for friends is rather medium we tend to be very weird and guff around, and I love them like family and we take care of each other.
My "family "(friends who are like my family)
Mom-Linda,she is the most loyal creature ever, which I think is partly because of she is a zodiac of a cancer ,but if you tick her off omg it like a sin ,because she is the nicest person you'll meet.most people will know her as Music_1010

Dad-John,he is the most or was the most weirdest person to meet ,but slowly he became one of my best friends.I never actually seen him mad which is very weird for me ,but mainly he is the most funniest person you will ever meet.I put him as the "dad" of this family because he can make you smile even if your having a bad day ,and because he makes a lot of puns.
Sister-Emma,she is the emotionally and physically opposite of me,but she is the 'little sister" of this family and if ANYONE TRIES TO HURT HER ,WE WOULD FIND YOU!.She is actually more outgoing then the rest of us ,and talks often but it's nice because you will never have a boring conversation with this small sassy child.

Older sister-leida, the oldest among us but by far the most childish.She is a big sister to everyone either because she can help you feel better or because her bad puns(warning they are contagious).   

Brothers-Julio,Marco,Angel,these nerds are the best nerds ,and can be great people to have a conversation with.
Marco being like the middle brother in this group is because he would make jokes about himself or you, and you cannot argue back because it just too funny ,he brings a smile to everyone face.
Angle is that younger brother who thinks he's like THE BOMB ,but really he's just this sarcastic little thing that enjoys people company.
Julio the king of sarcasm,is that older brother that have your back ,but say something smart ever time you mess up on a video game, but he like huge salty teddy bear.

Uncle-Michell,If he finds this he knows why,He's that protective Mexican tio that kinda grew up with you ,but like is 10 years older  he has that vibe.

Aunt-Natalie, is a small salt shaker and a protective tia to anyone.Ya'know the Mexican tia that is like fearless but is also a little bit of a wuss too  she has that vibe.

Authors note:there will be more 😊👌🏻👏🏼