Chapter 15

The whole time they were walking home, Jimin apologized every now and then, which drived Yoongi even more mad.

At the moment they entered the apartment, the older boy turned and pinned his roommate to the old wooden surface of the door.

"What are you apologizing for, Jiminnieh?" Yoongi hissed. He realized he was scary and threatening, but his emotions took control over him. And this was a rare sight, so why to not enjoy the moment.

"Y-you're angry. I don't know what I did but I know it's my fault." Jimin almost sobbed and Yoongi was amazed how fast he can switch his behavior.

"It's not your fault, but... you move here, looking so sweet and innocent. And just when I can spend some time with you, you turn into a sex god, gridding against Jungkook while looking me in he eyes. What do you expect me to do?" he took deep breath, fingers locked around his black locks. He moved a few steps back and moved his gaze to the wall next to him.

That was really complicated way to tell Jimin that he like him. More than that. Yoongi was jealous. He wanted the small boy only for him and he was ready to do anything to claim him as his own. But for now it was better to back away. Because Yoongi knew Jungkook well. The younger was a destroyer. He always wrecked the thinks he loved. Kook wasn't capable to take care of Jimin, to satisfy all his needs, different from sex. Jungkook will destroy him sooner or later.

However, Yoongi wasn't planning to allow it. He was going to take care of the boy, to be his guardian angel. To show him what means to love when he's broken apart. No. He was going to show him sooner. At the moment Jungkook hurt him his boy, Yoongi was going to claim him as his, protecting him from the cruelty of the world.

Yes. This was bad and selfish. But Yoongi was madly in love.

It was just then when Jimin noticed how hard his hyung was. And it was all because of him. He knew it. Because he was lonely and he needed not only someone's attention, but the cock too.

The younger fall on his knees, placing his hands on Yoongi's belt.

"What?" The older was surprised and confused. He needed a few moments to assimilate what was going to happen. By this time Jimin was already palming him through his boxers. Damn, this boy was fast.

"Stop!" Yoongi had to suppress a moan but his voice stayed calm, strong, imperious. No matter how his body reacted, his words were more powerful.

"You need it, hyung" Jimin used his sweet, melodic voice. And for a moment the older wanted to feel the vibraions of this voice, shoving his dick deep in the boy's throat. But instead, he grabbed Jimin's shoulders and pulled him up.

"I'll take care of myself alone."

"But I owe you" Jimin protested. It wasn't for Yoongi alone. The boy wanted, no, he needed to taste his hyung's cock. To feel him deep in his core, finding the pleasure he craved for weeks. His hormones were acting like crazy, making his body shake from lust.

"Yes, but thet's not what I want" Yoongi pinned the boy against the wall. "I want to know everything..." he shoved his nose in the crook of Jimin's neck. "...about you and Jungkook. How he treat you, where he touch you, when he fuck you. Understand?"

Jimin wined. Yoongi wasn't doing anything sexually. He was literally just hugging him innocently. There wasn't any other body contact, moving hands, sweet nothings in his ear ot hot words. But the older was dominating him in a different way, like no one else was treating him before, and Jimin knew he had to obey no matter what. The power in the older's voice was scaring him but also making him weak and wet.

"Yes, hyung" he said with a broken voice.

"Good boy. Now go to sleep, Minnie."

The prize went straight to Jimin's cock. It was trembling painfully in his pants and he had to suppress a yelp. He needed to release so bad.

"Hyung?" the older almost reached his room when he heard the tiny voice.

"Yeah?" he said, knowing what was coming.

"Will you help me?"

NOTE:

I'm on a little vacantion but - there's Wifi!!!!!! So here's the new chapter.

Hmmm i'm getting more into the kpop. I like (a lot) EXO and GOT7. Kinda Bigbang and Day 6 and some other groups but only one or two songs i've heard and liked. I also still listen to BMTH, SOAD, Metallica and other.  Aaaaand i think it's that. I don't listen to "normal/world" music anymore. Do you?

We talked about groups, but what about single artists? Who is your fav and which you prefer - male or female?