Chapter 19

The whole time Jimin's phone was turned off, so no one (except Yoongi) could disturb him. But now it was time to turn it on and start again with his life.

The first thing Jimin did, when he opened his phone this Friday morning, was to send text to Jungkook. Now the pink haired boy was not only ready to look at his boyfriend, but to hug him and hold him tight.

Jimin ♥

Dinner tonight?

Kookie

Only if you still want it...

Jimin ♥

Ofc I want

Why wouldn't I...?

Kookie

Because Yoongi

Jimin ♥

Yoongi?

Kookie

Yeah. He told me stuff

And you prefer to be with him

...

Jimin ♥

Gosh... I'm gonna kill him

Don't listen what he says

I'll explain you everything

Okay?

Kookie

Yeah... ttyl

Jimin got out of his room, ready to have his first breakfast in days. Yoongi is in the kitchen again, in his normal clothes, but he seems kinda mad. And Jimin knows that he's the reason.

He entered the room quickly and hugged the older boy, placing his head on his chest.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad," the black haired boy laughed. "Just sleepy. But I accept your apology. Coffee?" he asked, placing a little kiss on top of his head.

"Yeah" they sat at the table and went silent for a while. Jimin had forgot how pleasant was to have company, to have someone to talk with. This week alone in his room helped him clear his thoughts but it wasn't good for his emotions. He felt very lonely.

"Hyung, will you help me choose an outfit for tonight?" he asked shyly, wondering about Yoongi's response. A spark of their kiss appeared in the younger's mind, but he throw it away immediately.

"It would be a pleasure.

A few hours later the boys were in the younger's room. Jimin was in front of the mirror, changing outfit after outfit and Yoongi was sitting on the edge of his bed, watching him with interest.

At first Jimin was shy. He was changing his clothes somewhere else or he was making Yoongi turn around, but the whole thing was slow and annoying. To be honest, Yoongi was bored and a little nervous. The first it's obvious why and the second... let's say it that way, the black haired boy was in the room of the object of his love interests. Jimin's sweet scent was all around him and it was driving him mad. He was seconds away from burying himself in the sheets when a devilish idea crossed his mind.

"Jimin. You know that we had done... things together. And you have nothing to be ashamed of."

After Yoongi mentioned their intimate time, Jimin's cheeks flushed bright red and he became more quiet, but the changing process increased its speed.

Yoongi looked hypnotized at the beautiful boy in front of him. He agreed to a few cool and sexy outfits, but denied the rest. Somewhere deep inside, his possessive side was controlling him. He wanted to be the only one who can see Jimin's sensitive and cute side.

Note:

Urg, guys. I hate school. I don't have time after and before it for anything. I found a little time to write this chapter but the truth is that  I have an essay for tomorrow thet I haven't write yet. T.T

But the good part is that I have time in the classes and between them to write. And I'll tell you a little secret - I prepared a lot of chapters for you. I just have to move them on my computer, edit and publish. 

As far as I know the story isn't ending soon. At least not in the next 10 chapters. I hope you're happy. I want to ask you What do you expect from the story? Is there anything you want to see or you are curious about? I just want to know :)

See ya soon <33