Chapter 2: snitches get stitches

Sage's P.O.V

When the bell rang I ran out of Mr. Green's classroom and to my locker. I grabbed my back pack and shoved everything in it and started sprinting down the hallway to Ethan's locker. You stopped at his locker but he wasn't there yet. You're heavy breathing made people stare at you weird. You didn't care. You didn't care about anything at this point. Meredith already spread rumors about me earlier today, like she does everyday. I'm used to it. She's not though. And I hope her heart is shattered after what's about to go down. Ethan walked out of his chemistry class that he had with his brother, Grayson. They both were walking to Ethan's locker but stopped when they saw me standing there.

"Can I help you Sage?" E asked

"Yes you can. I need to talk to you. Alone." You said back looking at Grayson. He got what you were getting at and left, going to his locker.

"What do you want." He said with an attitude.

"Meredith is cheating on you."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"Stop telling me this shit. I know you like me and are just doing it to try to get with me."

"Fuck off, if I was doing that you would be able to fucking tell. I have plenty of fucking proof. But now, i don't give a fuck. Have fun being with a cheating bitch."

You try to walk away but he grabs your wrist.

"Wait, show me please." His voice was cracking and his eyes started to water. I could tell what I did was a bad idea. This was hurting Ethan way more than it was ever gonna hurt Meredith. You open your phone, click on messages and you let him read everything you guys talked about. Everything. You did the same on Snapchat and Instagram. Along with Facebook messenger. There were tears streaming down his face. He slowly handed your phone back to you. You grabbed it and put it back in your pocket. He then looked up and his cheeks were tear stained but his once gorgeous chocolate brown eyes were now a stone cold black. He grabbed his back pack out of his locker, gripped your wrist and dragged you out to his car.

•authors note:
Y'all I actually love this story