Family

That Birthday was one of the best I could ask for: all the girls of the family were there, they made me feel like the most special girl in the world, we watched movies and had fun until 5am and we had some of the best cake I had ever tasted and to make it even better I hit 1 million Instagram followers.

I've made some new friends whilst I've lived in LA as well.

Today me, Aunt Kenny, Gigi and Bella (Hadid) were having a pool day.

Gigi and Bella picked me up on the way to Kenny's house, when we got there I ran up to the door excited to see my Aunt as she had been traveling for work a lot recently, and rung the doorbell as it was locked as soon as the door flung open I was submerged in a bear hug. "I missed you!" Kenny screamed "can't . Breath" I replied laughing. 

We walked in and were greeted by Normie, Auntie Ky's dog. She must be dog sitting whilst she's away. I picked him up and petted him.

Whilst we were tanning by the pool, I started thinking about my old life in Arizona. The closest thing to a pool for my friends and I was a lake which was a twenty minute drive away, on a day like today I would probably be at one of my friends house where we would sit in the yard all day and when we got too hot we would get a blanket and hang it above us for shade, life was so simple back then and even though it was only 7 months ago I miss it. I didn't have to worry about social media, beauty or working. I didn't get hate except for the odd bully and we didn't have paparazzi following us everywhere we go. But at the same time I love my new life, my giant family, Mom and the support from friends and family.