How you guys met- TVD

Kai:
He was your best friend way before he was a sociopath. You were the only one who loved him. His family hates him, so he always looked for comfort in you. Neither of you wanted to admit it but you guys started to catch feelings for each other. When you found out that his coven sent him to his very own prison world for killing his siblings, you did everything to save him. You didn't really blame him for what he did, his family was responsible for his actions, they drove him to be what he was. You did everything and anything to save Kai. His dad found you in the middle of the woods. You tried to run away but everywhere you turned someone was there, blocking your way. He started chanting a spell, and then you were in the same place but everyone was gone. You looked around, trying to find someone, but with your luck you didn't. After 5 months you decided to learn to fly a plane. After you got the hang of it you decided to travel. First you went to Rome, Paris, England, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Amsterdam, London, San Francisco, Seattle, and lastly Virginia. You ended up in some place called Mystic Falls. You were in the only bar in town when you heard something fall outside. You went out and saw a shadow. After 2 months in Mystic Falls you were in the grocery store when you heard someone eating. You looked around the corner and saw him, Malachai Parker. He looked up, shocked to see you. "Y/N?" Was all he was able to let out as he stood up. You smiled and ran up to him. He embraced you in the biggest hug ever. "I missed you Mal" you said and he dug his head in the crook of your neck. "I missed you too beautiful" he said as he set you down slowly.

Stefan:
It was your first year of school in Mystic Falls High school. You and your family decided to move. Your dad wanted you guys to have a fresh start. You were looking at your schedule while trying to find your first class when you bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" you apologize while picking up your stuff. "It's fine, don't worry about it" he said while helping you pick up your books. You looked up at him as he extended his hand to help you up. You gladly took it as he smiled at you. "My name's Stefan, Stefan Salvatore" he said extending his hand. "Y/N, Y/N
Y/L/N." you smiled as you shook his hand. Stefan helped you to your class since you both had to go there. You and Stefan had most of the same classes together.

Damon:
You were in town visiting your sister, Caroline Forbes. You left Mystic Falls when you were 18 years old to follow your dreams. Now your back 6 years later after the death of your mother. You looked almost the same age since you left because you died but came back to life as a vampire when you were 19 years old. You went to the Mystic grill and sat down on one of the stools. You saw Mathew Donovan, your younger sister's friend. "Hey Y/N. It's great to see you" Matt said with a friendly smile. "Yeah, just hope it was under better circumstances" you smiled sadly. A handsome guy with jet black hair sat down next to you. "The usual" he simply said as Matt put a cup in front of him. You ordered your drink and sat there quietly trying to think of how you should approach your sister. You were interrupted from your thoughts when the guy next to you started talking. "Hi, my names Damon." "Y/N" you smiled and shook his hand. "Are you ok? You look upset" He questioned looking at you. "Yeah, I guess. Just going through a tough time" you told him as your smile faded. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. As soon as he asked that you broke down. "My mom just died and I don't know what to do" you cried as he pulled you into a hug. Damon kept you company until you calmed down. He made you feel better and you guys spent the day together.

Matt:
Your family had recently moved to Mystic Falls when you were barely 5 years olds. It was the first day of school and you were beyond scared. You had no idea who anyone was and you had no friends yet. During recess you sat alone on a bench eating your snack. You were reading a book, technically you were looking at the picture, when someone approached you. "Hi. My name is Elena, and my friend over there thinks your cute" she said pointing to a little blonde boy as he hid behind a tree. "Eww. That's gross" you giggled while making a face. She laughed and invited you to play with her and 2 other girls. As you and Elena became friends, you and the blonde boy, Matt, soon became friends as well. You guys were not just friends though, you guys were the best of friends.

Jeremy:
Your father was a vampire hunter. And not like those wanna be hunters, but one of the member from the brotherhood of the five made from a very powerful witch who was a descendant of Qetsiyah. You were an only child so when your father died you became the first and only girl to be in The Five. You were on The Island where Silas' tomb was. The island is located 200 miles off the coast of Nova Scotia. You first saw Jeremy when he arrived there with other people. You knew he was a hunter as soon as you saw his arm. You secretly followed behind them. You saved Jeremy a few times while on the island. Jeremy finally saw you before another vampire looking like his sister attacked and fed him to Silas. In that moment you swore to get revenge for his death. Even if you didn't know him, you always cared about any member from the Five.

Enzo:
It was 1940 when you were out. You were driven to the edge. You shut off your humanity switch when your brother was brutally staked in front of you. He was your last living relative. The worst part is that he didn't just get staked, he was tortured for hours on end before he died. You killed every single one of the people who killed your brother. Someone snuck up behind you and injected you with vervain. Everything faded as you blacked out. You woke up strapped down on a.... bed? "Hello?! Why am I here?!" You yelled as you frantically tried to break free, no luck. Three years passed as you suffered day by day. You never knew how many ways there were to possibly torture someone but you found out the hard way. Each day was something knew. There favorite things was to stab your eyes to see how quickly you healed. One day someone knew came. You heard Dr. Whitmore call him Lorenzo. You heard him groaning in pain as he woke up. "What's happening?! Where am I?!" He yelled as he tried to break free. "Welcome, I'm 10240. My name's Y/N" you said as you stared back at the ceiling. He stared at you for a while and went back to trying to break free. "It's not going to work, trust me. I've tried" you mentioned, not looking away from the ceiling.

Tyler:
You were new in Mystic Falls and Caroline Forbes invited you to a party. She was the only person you new and you wanted to make friends so you agreed. You and Caroline got a ride from Bonnie. Not even an hour upon arrival you got lost. It was a big house and you wanted to use the restroom so you walked away from Caroline. You walked into 3 different rooms before you bumped into a guy changing in one of them. "Oh my god. I am so sorry. I-I was just looking for th-the restroom" you stuttered while covering your eyes. "Haha, no problem" he said walking closer to you. "The bathroom is next door" he finished with a smirk on his face. You're face turned red as you walked away. "My name's Tyler, by the way, Tyler Lockwood" "Y/N" you said as you left the room.

Bonnie:
Sheila Bennett taught your mother how to use her magic and how to control it. You never really met her but when you heard that she passed away your mother was going to her funeral and insisted you to go. When you guys arrived you saw her granddaughter, Bonnie, you felt bad for her and decided to talk to her. "Hi, my name's Y/N. your grandmother, she taught my mom how to use her magic, she was a wonderful person. I'm sorry for your loss" you said sympathetically. "Thank you" she responded, trying to hold in her tears. You felt bad so you pulled her in for a hug. Your mom wanted to stay in Mystic Falls for a while so you stayed as well. You and Bonnie ended up becoming friends. You helped her out with her magic, just like her grandmother helped your mom. You decided to stay and live in Mystic Falls with Bonnie while your mother left back to New Orleans.

Caroline:
You were dating Stefan Salvatore. You met him when you needed your car fixed and ended up falling in love with him. He loved you as well and after 3 weeks of knowing each other he asked you out. You obviously said yes and you guys started dating. You both moved in together. He was making dinner while you set the table when you heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" he said as he walked to the door. He didn't come back and that worried you. "Stefan?" You spoke. "Who's at the door?" You added as you slowly walked over to him. "Hi, my name's Enzo. This is my friend, Caroline" he mentioned over to the blonde girl standing next to him. "Hi, nice to meet you" you smiled at them. "Are you both Stefan's friends?" You asked. "Yes" "No" both Enzo and Stefan said at the same time. "Caroline is but I'm a friend of his brother" Enzo added. "Oh" was all that you could say. "Would you guys like to stay for dinner?" You asked. "No, they already ate and were about to leave" Stefan responded. You looked at him and back at Enzo and Caroline. "Actually, we would love to" Enzo said. "Well, come on in" you smiled and stepped aside. "Thank you Y/N" Enzo smiled and walked passed you while Caroline followed. You already knew about Vampires and knew what you were getting yourself into when you met Stefan. Enzo tried to kill you but Caroline saved you. You and Caroline got along well and slowly ended up becoming friends.