p.3

Alisons POV - after the small look around I had I went back to my dorm. As I was walking into my dorm I bumped into a big heavy chest it felt familiar I look up to see the same guy from before. Right now it was 8:30 so I was wondering why would he be going out at this time. I was zoning out still close to his chest until, he cleared his throat which brought me out of my small trance. He said we have to stop meeting like this ,he said showing his smile which was full of metal and it was really cute. I said ya ya we should anyways I'm alison I said as I kept looking up at him and him looking down at me. I'm liangelo but you can call me gelo any way he said can I have your Snapchat maybe he said looking nervous and scratching his neck. I said sure and I gave him my Snapchat I don't know why a guy so cute and that had a girlfriend would be asking me for my snap. 
Gelos POV - I was going to hang out with my homies which were big o,pharquan,etc I wasn't looking where I was suppose and I bumped into someone small and petitt girl it felt familiar I look down to see the same girl from earlier. She was everything I wanted in a girl I haven't really talked to her or know who she really was but  in looks shes everything her long brown hair and her big brown eyes and don't let me get started on the tattoos she had and the piercing she had in her cupids bow ( Medusa piercing if y'all don't know what it looks like search it up lmaooo I sounded so mean OK  continuing) everthing about her was perfect I mean Izzy is amazing but I feel like I'm losing feelings for her. Any ways I asked her for her Snapchat I didn't know why I was nervous I mean I'm liangelo ball I'm never nervous for a girl.

hello guys I know this chapter is also very short y'all know its my first ever story. There is plenty more to come also I'm so sorry for the miss spealings ily everyone bye !!