meeting again/ breakups

Gelos pov- I went to izzys house. I'm hella nervous well even nervous was an understatement. I finally arrived at Izzy's house and I parked in her drive way. I get out of my car and  go knock on her door and Izzy opens the door. I know her parents aren't home because there always at work trying to keep up with their house payments since they live in such a big ass place.its even bigger than my place and my place is huge,as she opens the door I notice that she is wearing only her underwear and a tank top but honestly that did not turn me on at all. I said to her can I talk to you, she said sure and opened the door further to let me in. Then I went to sit in the sofa she sat on my lap but I pushed her off, she looked at me weird and i finally spoke up to say I can't do this anymore I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you. I stood up and then and there that's when Izzy went crazy she started to yell at me and kept telling me to leave her house and stuff and she was breaking into tears and honestly I felt bad but I couldn't have her as my girlfriend any more. I was heading toward the door when she screamed out to me fine just leave I cheated on you anyways. I turn around and ask her who? She finally screamed out after a minute of silence which consisted of me getting mad. She had cheated in me with one the guys on the football team the guy was called Adrian. Adrian was one of the most whitest dudes on the team and he was the most muscular out of them all. I mean j could see them together but why would she go behind my back and cheat on me. I turn around to grab the door handle to open the door that's when Izzy jumped on me apologizing I took her off of me and with anger I said to her don't give me that bull shit, with that I left. I got into my car and headed towards my dorm, I made it to my dorm as I was headed in I slipped out a tear or sadness and anger I just put my head down. I look up to see Alison looking up at me. I look down at her we were staring at each other for minutes. Until she broke the silence tears were still going down my face. She said hey whats wrong ? I broke up with my girlfriend I said with a small trembling voice. I see her getting up on her tippy toes to wipe the tears I had on my face with her thumbs. Her face was so close to mine I wanted to kiss her right then and their but I knew that was wrong. She spoke up to say I'm sorry here come with me to my dorm so I can get you some food and we can talk about it. I didn't try want to talk about it but having Alison's company with me makes me feel nice and welcome.

Hello everyone its the author I'm sorry that this story was only gelos POV alisons POV will be coming up soon I'm the next chapter I'm sorry this is also a short chapter. I'm also sorry for the miss spellings but ya bye