Back! :) + Faerie Dust

Ok so I admit my friend has been gone for a little while but I haven't been motivated to do anything. She was exhausting.

ANYWAYS!
I made faerie dust!
My friend picked a flower and I was kinda mad because y'know

it would obviously die.

Good news though is that the flower didn't go to waste!
I used it for faerie dust!

What you do is soak a flower petal in water for about and hour or two. I don't have pictures of anything but the end result so sorry for that.

Anyways.
You dump majority of the water out and add glitter.

The color you use depends on what your faerie dust is for I guess. It probably doesn't matter for most people but, y'know. If you are doing a spell to make yourself faerie then the color will be your aura(idk if I spelt it right so shhh autocorrect) so I used blue.

You let the faerie dust sit and allow the water to evaporate. You might get gross stuff in your container like I did? Mine is also sticking to the bottom because I used a big container because I had nothing else to use. That might be why I have the grossness but I don't know.

Here is what mine looks like!

I have used it and it has helped

I have used it and it has helped. I used for a spell to help me sleep because I have insomnia. I spread the dust into my palm and chanted quietly. "I am a faerie and I shall sleep" and ended it with "so mote it be."

I did fall asleep (yay!) and my palm no longer has the dust on it. It is no where to be seen? It isn't on the bed.

Faerie dust is sticky btw.

Palm I put faerie dust on

Palm I just added it to. I am gonna do a chant in hopes of seeing The Great Comet on Broadway. It could likely close. :(