SamxMelodi

Hello! I'm back with another imagine for MelbeTMPHS. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Melodi's POV *

I was sitting on the couch at Bobby's house while he was looking at his old books. Bobby adopted me about a month ago because he wanted someone around to talk to. He always tells me stories about the creatures that he meets and the hunters that he knows. He tells me about Sam and Dean and all the things that they met.

I was pulled out of my thought when a cell phone rang. Bobby had to fish around to find the correct phone. Personally I don't think that he needs that many phones, but hey that's just me. He finally finds it and answers. After about a minute he hangs up and says " Melodi, go get dressed Sam and Dean are coming over." I got really excited because I have never met them before. I got up and went upstairs to get ready. I took a shower then got dressed. Then put my hair in a ponytail. After that I heard the door open and people talking. I walked downstairs and saw the men that Bobby told me stories about. Bobby said " Sam Dean this is my adopted daughter, Melodi."

* Sams POV *

" Sam Dean this is my adopted daughter, Melodi" Bobby said. I saw her and froze. She was stunning. She had long dark brown wavy hair in a ponytail and dark brown eyes. I must have been staring for a long time because someone coughed and I snapped out of it.

* Melodi's POV *

I froze when I got to the bottom of the stairs. There was a shorter man with green eyes and light brown hair, that must be Dean. The other one must be Sam, he had brown shoulder length hair and was very tall. Someone coughed and we both snapped out of it. It was Bobby he guided us to his office/ living room area. Bobby and Dean were talking about some type if creature.

Sam and I went to the couch and were silent for a minute when Dean said " Hey guys Bobby and I are going to the store we will be back in about an hour and a half." We said ok and they left.

Sam and I started talking about our lives. Sam had a really tough life and I felt bad. I got up to get us some drinks but when I got up I tripped and fell on Sam. We were very close at the moment. I guess we got caught in the moment because we started to kiss. I pulled away after I realized what I was doing and mumbled sorry to him. But he said " Don't apologize it was amazing." I smile and blush a little and we kiss again.

< 2 years later >

* Melodi's POV *

Adam was running around the living room playing with the dog. Sam and I have been together for a while and we finally settled down with a house and a child. Adam is one and a half years old and he had brown eyes and brown hair. Our dog is a golden retriever named Rover. I smiled at those two playing on the ground. Sam comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and says " I love you." I smile and say " Love you too." and we kiss.

This is dedicated to MelbeTMPHS. Sorry if its not that good thanks for reading. BYE