AlwaysSmile808

The first wattpad member I took an interview of...... @AlwaysSmile808

TBH AlwaysSmile is one of my favourite authors on wattpad! She was a big inspiration...I owe her! She is very confident, a big inspiration, an amazing writer....There is like 100 more things to name but i aint got time for that!

So introducing.....@AlwaysSmile808!!!!!

ME:what is your favourite book on wattpad?

AlwaysSmile808: All of Monica4242's stories. I love them all and she is one of my inspirations!

ME: Oh kewl.I'll check her out!

ME:What's your advice to new wattpad members?

AlwaysSmile808: As I tell to every writer who asks me this, If you don't enjoy what you are writing then you shouldn't be writing it. That might sound bad but it's the truth. You should love what you write. & Your fans and supporters matter way more than your haters. Just remember that.

ME: Thats very good advice in my opinion!

ME:What made you think about writing stories?

AlwaysSmile808: The ideas just came to me honestly. I never even planned to write on here. One day I was like ''hey maybe I should give this idea a shot''

ME: Oh thats interesting!

AlwaysSmile808: Yup :P

ME: Haha...what was the first book you created?

AlwaysSmile808: The Dinner Guest(which is terrible haha) that was my first story on wattpad but I have written many other stories for school and ect

So that was the interview I had with AlwaysSmile808! I had a lot of fun putting it together and also taking the interview! Thank you to AlwaysSmile for taking this interview i really appreciated it!:)