Twenty Six

[ Yoongi POV]

We went to school today . But for some reason I just keep having a bad feeling . Like something bad is going to happen . I am suppose to hang out with Mia later after school and not some bad feeling can ruin it .

Lesson were super boring . There were stacks of blank papers yet I chose to draw on my arms and legs and on my shoes . I look over to Mia's direction .

We were both gesturing each other and start up a conversation . It was really fun considering we are communicating differently I guess . She looks really cute that everytime I look at her I just feel so bad . Why would anyone even bully her ..

I couldn't stop laughing at how cute she is . My head kept banging on  the table and screamed internally .

I clenched my fists and bit my bottom lip when she acted cute in front of me . I gave out a loud squel and the teacher turned around .

The both of us immediately looked down at our papers and pretended to write something . After the teacher turned away to continue teaching the class about some shit formula , we turned to look at each other again and laughed at how stupid I was .

After school , I went to the parking lot and waited for Mia . Then , Mindy came to me and started flirting with me . I ignored her because I didn't want anyone to misunderstand the situation .

" hey babe , can you follow me for a second . I need your help with carrying some stuff " she asked while clinging onto me .

Oh my gosh she seriously asking for a slap on her face .

" babe ? Since when I was your babe ? " I raised my voice .

" babe ? Oops I meant Yoongi . You probably imagining me calling you that . But I could though " she smiled innocently .

" urgh what do you want " I asked impatiently not wanting to deal with her .

" come follow me " she dragged me into the girl's toilet .

I didn't care of what she wanted me to do and was too simple-minded . I closed my eyes throughout when she dragged me . I only realised when she locked the cubicle which we were both in .

" Wait . What the fuck . Mindy I swear if it is- " before I could threaten her , she shut my mouth with her finger on my lips .

I tried not to get affected by what she is doing but I couldn't . All of a sudden , she started to remove her top and her underwear . She sat on the toilet seat and slowly spread her legs .

She pulled my head slowly nearer to her pussy . As soon as I reach the area , I started licking it . Her head fell back and was breathing breathlessly . My whole head was inside of her tight skirt .

Then , she stopped me . " okay that's enough for now . I knew you liked me " she smiled like as if nothing happened.

She put on her clothes back and walked out of the toilet . I was speechless by what happened . I swore under my breath . Fuck

I quickly went home and but Mia wasn't there . So she must be at the restaurant . I looked at the time and was an hour late . I pick her up from the place and we went home .

[ Mia POV ]

He looked really upset that he was late for our date and that we couldn't have the date . I wasn't really upset because he probably had something going on .

I went into my room and put down my stuff . The moment I went out of my room , I heard a loud crash and immediately ran into the kitchen .

" You don't need that shit ! " I grabbed the cigarette from his hand and threw it .

He stood up and grab it . I notice his knucles bleeding and a broken window behind him . " Yoongi , what did you do ? " I grab him by the wrist .

He looked away . " Give it to me " . I reach for his front pockets and took the pack of cigarettes and the one on his hand .

Looking at him dead ass in the eyes , I break them in half and threw them into the trash can . He glared at me , " new pack ? "

" Don't think you can destroy my stuff and get away with it . I need those . How am I going to relieve my stress now ? " he walked up towards me .

I stayed in my position a d stared at him . Funny how he says that when he is the most damaged .

" Why aren't you afraid of me ? " he yelled while leading me to the living room . He pushed me to the couch . He climbed on top of me and spread my legs .

" You wouldn't dare hurt me " I teased .

" Really ? How much you wanna bet ? " he growls , unbuckling his belt .

" I also know that you wouldn't take out your anger on me " I eyed him .

He rub his hands up and down my thigh , " I control my urges around you , especially now " .

" what is wrong with you ? Stop " I slap across his face . " Sorry . I kerp fucking up .. What the hell is wrong with me ? "

" I'm going out to do something . See you in a bit " he smiled while pinching my cheeks .

I watch him as he left then closed the door . A few seconds later , he came back . I opened the door .

" wha-" I get cut off . " I'm going to marry you ! " he smiled . " We'll see " I laughed , rolling my eyes .

" bye !! "

" Yoongi !"

" yea ? "

" be safe !! "