why do good girls like bad guys? chapter 45

pete's P.O.V

today is the day i marry my best friend. the love of my life, jade williams. just thinking about her makes me smile.

"you ok?" patrick asks looking a little worried.

i noticed i was looking straight at him for a few good minutes. "oh yeah i'm sorry pat. i was just thinking"

"about jade?" he asks.

"yeah. i'm really excited, just nervous" i said while fixing my tie a little. i was all dressed and ready, the only thing left i had to do was put a little eyeliner on. yes, i'm wearing eyeliner on my wedding day.

after i was ready, we went into the church. there was about 50 people there. i looked around to make sure everything was in place. i seen everything, but jade. hoepfully she'll be ready soon. me and patrick stood at the head of the church where the preacher was. we were all waiting for jade.

jade's P.O.V

"i don't know em" i said looking down at my dress.

"jade, it looks beautiful, you look beautiful. everything will go great and just think, in a few hours, you and pete will be on your way to myrtle beach!"

i smiled a little. "yeah your right. okay so everything looks good? is my hair ok?"

"jade your hair is beautiful! now i have to go!"

emily left and they started playing "marry you" by bruno mars.

they play the wedding song after that..

after emily and pete's two cousins walked down the aisle, it was my turn.

i'm gonna be walking by myself..

i grabbed my bouquet and they opened the doors.

a thousand years by christina perri started playing.

i walked down the aisle. i was so nervous. i seen pete at the end, looking at me smiling. i looked around at family members.

once the song got into the first verse, i felt a tear fall down my cheek. i couldn't help but cry even though i was trying to hold back as much as possible.

i finally reached the end and met pete.

the preacher started his talking which was kind of boring.

pete's vows were so sweet and meaningful. i'm glad we decided to do our own.

it was now time for our first dance. we started dancing and pete was still smiling like crazy. i just noticed he had eyeliner on. oh pete!

after our dance, the food was ready.

after about an hour, we visited with some family members of my side, and pete's

we now were almost ready to leave and head to our honeymoon. i'm really excited for it!

after i hugged emily and patrick bye, me and pete left.

me and pete are checking into a suite patrick bought for us tonight. we have a flight for myrtle beach tomorrow.

me and pete arrived at the hotel. as soon as the clerk seen we were in our dress and tux, he knew who we were. "mr wentz, and mrs wentz! your suite is waiting for you in room 331. enjoy your stay" the man said while handing us our key.

as we finally found our room, pete picked me up bridal style and carried me in the room.

"pete you didn't have to do that!" i say with a little laugh.

"i wanted to" he said while kissing me on the cheek.

he laid me down on the bed and took his shoes off, followed by the rest of his clothes. he now was only in his boxers.

"that dress looks great on you, but it would look better off" pete said'

i smiled a little. i took my dress off and threw it on the floor. me and pete got under the covers. he started kissing my neck which made me moani a little.

he then got on top of me. "um, pete?"

"yeah?" he said through kissing my chest.

"i-is it okay if we don't do it?" i ask a little hesitant.

pete sat up. "you don't want to?" he asks.

"i mean, we can do that any time we want. and i know it's like tradition or whatever to do it on your wedding night, but i really don't want to.. im sorry"

"no, it's okay. really. your right, we can do that any time we want and besides, we have our whole time on our honeymoon too so it's fine." pete said with a little smile.

i'm realived he's okay with it. i just didn't feel like it..

"how about we cuddle and order room service?" i ask.

sounds perfect. pete says with a smile.