File #2

Decedent: Baker, Julia

Case: No. 2017-89384

Gender: Female

Age (TOD): 17

Manner of Death: Homicide

Cause of Death: Electrocution.

Remarks:

It was apparent that she was chased through the school's gym after pulling the fire alarm lever, in which she had punctured the right heel of her foot on a three-inch screw while attempting to evade her attacker under the mechanical bleachers built into the north side of the auditorium.

She had then taken shelter inside one of the lockers while waiting for help to arrive, only to be confined inside with a padlock. The assailant proceeded to run water from each of the showers after clogging the drains, waited for it to reach the set of lockers, and dropped a cut cord to a plugged in hair drier into the water. The steel walls tightly enclosing her seared into her skin and she was unable to escape. Several abrasions and severe third-degree burns cover her entire body. Damaged lesions on her charred hands hint that she had attempted to break out from the entrapment and indicates that, although it was extremely suffering, her death was not immediate.

The victim was partially clothed, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her, at the time of death. No evidence suggests any form of sexual assault.

 No evidence suggests any form of sexual assault