Chapter Eight.

ASIM POV

She kicked and squealed as my fingers quickly moved from one armpit to the other. I cocked a smile as she laid sprawled out over my couch, trying to catch her breath. Lazy Sundays with Sahara are always the best. We always chill around my house, eating junk food, watching movies all day.
"Shall we watch another Disney movie or move on to a new category?" She giggled.
"New category". I spoke with a smirk playing at my lips.
"Horror?" She questioned?
I gave a puzzled look. Debating with myself whether I really wanted to watch a horror film. I've seen basically all of them and none of the new films are worth the time of day. And because of netflix horrible selection in the scary movie department, we definitely won't be taking part.
"I don't think so". I chuckled in a 'absolutely not' tone.
"Aww why?" She whined. Which I thought was so adorable.
"They all suck! Why would you even want to indulge yourself in such garbage?" I laughed. Completely tickled at the fact that she enjoys the newer films.
"Soo new category?" She spoke, looking up at me with soft eyes.
"Yes please". I said.
"How about...romance?" She said slowly.
I know why she hesitated to ask me. I personally don't care for the corny, unrealistic chick flicks that she goes gaga for. And she's always asking me.
"...fine, I will make this one exception. But don't get too comfortable". I teased.
"Yaaaah!" She shouted, bouncing up and down on the couch. I really never watch them with her.
As she scrolled through wide variety of chick flicks to choose from; I studied her face. The way a her sloppy bun sat, piled on her heart shaped head. The way her stray hairs kissed her cheeks and the back of her neck. How her perfectly plucked eyebrows rested, especially the left one. It always naturally had a higher arch than the right. Her beautiful almond eyes, such a deep oak color I could watch them for hours. And my favorite feature, her freckles. I love how they dance across her nose bridge from one cheek to the next. She has exactly 26 freckles and 5 moles across her face. It's quirky. As if she was character drawn to life from book. She's down right perfect.
"I love you Sahara". I ghosted.
"I love you more". She spoke softly as she turned her body toward me.
I leaned in. Then she leaned in. I leaned in even more. And she leaned in even more. Our lips just mere centimeters away from each other. I can feel our breaths synchronize. I take my hand and touch her face, my thumb slowly stroking her cheek. And then...

Sahara
I wake up.