Chp. 12

Hecate's Pov

I woke up to the sound of the metal bed squeaking. Klaus was awake. I turned my head to look at him, he was already staring at me. I looked away facing the wall. He sighed.

"Will you ever speak to me again?" He asked. I could tell there was hope in his voice.

"No, not after what you did." I said staying there.

"Please let me explain-"

"No Klaus-" I stopped turning to face towards him.

"You had sex with someone who wasn't me. You cheated on me, lied to me. If you 'loved' me Klaus then that Caroline should not have been a problem for you. But..." I stopped I felt the water works coming.

"But what?" He asked.

"But you couldn't fucking control yourself." I said. I stood up and banged on the door.

"Damon! Get me out now!" I yelled. I knew I would break down if I stayed in here with Klaus any longer. I didn't hear anything in reply.

"Hecate, please just listen to me." Klaus said. I turned around towards him. He walked up to me close to my face.

"If you help me get us out of here you never have to see me again." He said. I felt his hand come up and wipe away my tear. I leaned into his hand. When I realized what I was doing I immediately pulled away from him.

If he was willing to cheat now what makes you think he won't cheat on you later? My mind asked me.

"Fine. But after this I'm gone. Don't get Elijah to come find me and drag me from my home to come make you happy. You need to get over me because we are never going to happen again." I said. He looked down heart broken and nodded. I felt my own heart break at the harsh words but it was true.

I can't stand betrayal, that was the one thing I could not and would not deal with. My whole life had been one big betrayal and I wouldn't let my relationship be one too.

"Okay." He said. I thought I heard his voice crack a bit but I ignored it.

"How is the happy couple?" Damon said coming down with Stefan.

"Fucking fantastic now let me go. You got Klaus, I'm gone and I won't be coming back I can promise you that." I tried to get Damon to let me free.

"Sorry witchy, you crossed us, we don't take that lightly." Damon said. I glared at him.

"You should be lucky Damon, I spared you when I had the chance to rip that heart right out of your chest." I said. He smirked.

"No, you couldn't do it. You weren't strong enough to kill me. Even now your vulnerable, the big bad wolf broke your little heart and you can't even stand being in the same space with him. It hurts doesn't it. Still loving the one who hurt you-" Damon was cut off. Klaus sped to the cage and grabbed Damon through it.

"Talk to her like that again and I'll rip out your spine." Klaus threatened angrily. But most of what Damon said was true. Klaus still had this huge affect on me and I was vulnerable.

"That's enough Damon. Klaus let him go." Stefan said. Klaus, released Damon pushing him back into the wall hard. I couldn't contain all the tears in me.

"Let me out of here right now!" I yelled. Hot angry tears fled down my face. Stefan just looked at me and took his brother upstairs. I sunk down to the floor. I put my head in my hands and let the tears free flow. I had forgotten Klaus was here until I felt him sit next to me. I immediately got up and moved away from him.m

"S-stay away from me." I said. My tears blurred my vision and I just about tripped over the bed but he caught me. I tried pushing him away but he just held me close. The more I pushed the closer he held me to him. Finally, I stopped resisting and I just cried into his chest. He rubbed my back as I cried.

"H-how could y-you do this to u-us?" I asked him lowly.

"Because I'm a fucking idiot. A blind moron who made the biggest mistake of his life. God, when I lost you Hecate it was like my whole world had fallen apart. Those three months of us together was absolutely perfection. And my stupid self ruined it." He said. I felt his chest vibrate when he spoke. It was nice.

After a while of him holding me I managed to calm down. I wiped away my tears and sat down on the bed. He sat down next to me.

"Klaus don't think that what just happened gets you off the hook." I said and moved over to the edge. He sighed and nodded.

Toughen up Hecate. You are sobbing like a baby and you need to get the hell out of here. My mind told me.

"How are we going to get out of here?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know. With my powers gone I can't do anything. Hopefully your family will have a plan, if they even notice your missing." I said to him. I felt my stomach rumble. I hadn't eaten since I got here.

"Elijah will have a plan. Even if it doesn't work we will get out of here." He said. I leaned against the wall and sighed. I felt useless. At least Klaus had his vampiric strength. I felt my eyes start to droop and I fell asleep.

Dream

"Ahh!" Klaus's screams echoed in the air. I climbed out of the open cell and ran up to the living room.

"Klaus!" I yelled. He was on the ground moaning in pain. Damon was beating him up. Damon had broken Klaus's arm. I tried to get through but Stefan was holding me back.

"Please Stefan! Please let me go to him." I begged Stefan who just watched Damon hurt Klaus. Damon had out his hand through Klaus's chest.

"No! Damon! Please, take me! Take me instead!" I yelled at him. Damon looked up at me. I managed to push Stefan away and ran to Klaus, but Damon had already torn out his heart.

"No!" I yelled and caught Klaus's greying body. I held him and cried.

"I'm sorry, I still love you. I still love you. Please come back. I'm sorry." I cried and held Klaus to me. I looked up at Damon completely and utterly broken.

"Wake up!"

End of Dream

I gasped sitting up and saw Damon laughing. Klaus glared at him.

"Man you, you are such a cry baby. 'Please no Damon!' Hilarious." Damon mocked me. Klaus quickly went up to him and snapped his neck through the bars. I was thankful.

"Did you see it?" I asked him, referring to my dream. He nodded. I looked away from him and laid back down on the bed.

"Don't read into it, it was just a dream." I told him. I didn't want him to think me still loving him would get me to stay.

Because it won't.