Chapter 9

A/N whoops sorry I had writers block for a hot minute so I'm sorry if this isn't as long please forgive meee 😩 enjoy

After the boys woke up again for lunch, Louis remembered he needed to ask Harry about L.A. So Louis made a quick fettuccine (thankfully not burning the house down) and sat down with Harry at the dinner table.

"So Harry, I have to ask you a question and I need to know if you're okay with this, I totally understand if you aren't but this is very important. My work needs me to go to L.A. for two months and I don't want to leave you home for that long. So would you like to come to the United States with me?" Louis asked slightly rambling out of nervousness.

"Daddy, what L.A. is? And u-unted sta-stats?" Harry ask confused on why he has to leave somewhere for two months.

"It's... uhm, it's like here except it's somewhere else and we get to ride on these things called planes that make us go up in the air like birds." Louis said having difficulty explaining it to the baby hybrid.

Harry was excited when he heard they would fly. "Yes daddy, wanna go please, go now?" Harry asked anxious to get going.

Louis chuckled lightly at his hybrids eagerness before explaining, "no we don't leave for a little while now and we have to get ready and pack all of your clothes."

Harry frowned wanting to leave now but part of him was scared since he's never been anywhere other than here before. What if he gets lost and Louis left without him or what if he gets hurt. Louis noticed the frown and asked the boy what's wrong.

"What if Harry get gone and daddy leave Harry?! Cannot lose daddy!" Harry said frantically, crying.

Louis was distressed and wanted to comfort his kitten. "No baby, I would never, ever, ever leave you princess. You mean too much to me for me to leave you somewhere by yourself. I love you so much okay? Don't forget that."

Harry sniffled and looked up at his dom. "Pinky pwomise daddy?" Harry asked innocently.

Louis cooed at his baby's cuteness before locking their pinkys together. "Pinky pwomise baby."

~~~~~~

Once Louis had called and said he could go to L.A. (And after about thirty minutes of the man thanking him) he decided he should probably start getting some learning books for Harry so he had something to do on the plane and so his baby can have a better education. He walked down the stairs and found Harry in the kitchen, coloring.

"Hey kitten, how 'bout we go to the book store today to get you some learning books yeah? Maybe like four or five for every subject. And then we can get ice cream." Louis said hoping that Harry would want to learn.

"Yes daddy! I scream please." Harry said, ears perking up as soon as he heard ice cream.

Louis chuckled, "and books baby, now go get dressed, and wear a jacket please love, it's very cold outside." He said not wanting his baby to get sick.

Harry went upstairs and put on some jeans, a shirt and an oversized sweater over it, and his ugg boots.